Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're not going down 17:10 - Mar 18 with 983 viewsthebooks

Rotherham are gone and then perm 2 from 5; we just have a big enough lead, I think.

But approaching the wish we would go down to rip it all up and start again frame of mind. What a dismal week at Town.
We're not going down on 17:13 - Mar 18 with 948 viewsDinnernotTea

It's gone from 9 points clear to 5 in less than 2 weeks. You still sure we won't?

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

We're not going down on 18:11 - Mar 18 with 887 viewsthebooks

We're not going down on 17:13 - Mar 18 by DinnernotTea

It's gone from 9 points clear to 5 in less than 2 weeks. You still sure we won't?

Yeah, just about still. Odd thing is, not sure how i feel about it. I sort of want us to go down at the moment as it might force some change.
We're not going down on 18:15 - Mar 18 with 863 viewsstrikalite

24 points still to play for, impossible to guess anything, but who's looking at that Forest away game on the last day? Our record at the City ground and all that
We're not going down on 18:17 - Mar 18 with 849 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

We're not going down on 18:15 - Mar 18 by strikalite

24 points still to play for, impossible to guess anything, but who's looking at that Forest away game on the last day? Our record at the City ground and all that

Very much this. I have made trip after trip to that bloody place and seen us not come away with a win. I don't think it's going to come down to that, but heaven forbid it did because we simply cannot win at The City Ground. The last two trips, throwing away victories in stoppage time, were very hard to swallow.
We're not going down on 18:17 - Mar 18 with 844 viewsHARRY10

We're not going down on 18:15 - Mar 18 by strikalite

or Brum in a fortnight which coulds see us a good bit nearer
We're not going down on 19:28 - Mar 18 with 733 viewsDinnernotTea

We're not going down on 18:11 - Mar 18 by thebooks

Yeah, just about still. Odd thing is, not sure how i feel about it. I sort of want us to go down at the moment as it might force some change.

I want out of this league, plain and simple. No chance of Prem so maybe L1? As we all know though I can't imagine Evans will get anything right should we be a third tier club (he's got most things wrong bring a second tier club). It just smacks of a Coventry, I.e. their owners don't seem to care how many turn up on a Saturday or which league their in. No protest will ever get rid of him because football is pure business now. It's the lack of voice for a club I have a deep love for which hurts the most.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

We're not going down on 19:49 - Mar 18 with 682 viewsazuremerlangus

I think we will stay up. Still not great though.

I seem to remember at the start of the season the bookies making us 17th favourites to win the league - looks like they were right!
[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 19:51]

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024