Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan local paper report if anyone is interested 09:09 - Apr 5 with 1212 viewsSteve_M

http://www.wigantoday.net/sport/football/latics/ipswich-3-wigan-athletic-0-1-847

The reporter seems somewhat droll:

https://twitter.com/PKendrickWIG

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Wigan local paper report if anyone is interested on 09:12 - Apr 5 with 1194 viewshype313

Mick still has his admirers then...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Wigan local paper report if anyone is interested on 09:13 - Apr 5 with 1168 viewsReuser_is_God

Wigan local paper report if anyone is interested on 09:12 - Apr 5 by hype313

No bullsh1t?

I'd say he spouts a lot of BS personally, just like every manager up & down the country.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Wigan local paper report if anyone is interested on 09:13 - Apr 5 with 1162 viewsKieran_Knows

I think there was a few replies like that to that guys tweet last night.

Whether people like him or not, there's still probably 7/8 teams in this division that would take him as their manager.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Wigan local paper report if anyone is interested on 09:14 - Apr 5 with 1151 viewshype313

Wigan local paper report if anyone is interested on 09:13 - Apr 5 by Kieran_Knows

I think there was a few replies like that to that guys tweet last night.

Whether people like him or not, there's still probably 7/8 teams in this division that would take him as their manager.

Yep, mostly teams in a dogfight.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Wigan local paper report if anyone is interested on 09:20 - Apr 5 with 1103 viewsBlueBadger

'wins make fans happy' - he's clearly never been on here wins when some of our more vocal loons are about.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2017 10:16]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Wigan local paper report if anyone is interested on 09:21 - Apr 5 with 1106 viewsSteve_M

And he'll got to a new club when he leaves us and do really well for a couple of years; the problem here is that, if we can't compete properly, then both he and us need a change.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024