Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wtf! 14:33 - Apr 9 with 1274 viewsartsbossbeard

Booing a youngster and our top scoring loanee?

Stay classy, San Diego.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Wtf! on 14:45 - Apr 9 with 1237 viewsIllinoisblue

Did it actually happen? Even with the sun, booze and lads on a day out in London I can't believe there was booing for Kenlock.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Wtf! on 14:50 - Apr 9 with 1215 viewsSuperfrans

Wtf! on 14:45 - Apr 9 by Illinoisblue

Did it actually happen? Even with the sun, booze and lads on a day out in London I can't believe there was booing for Kenlock.

Absolutely was. A few minutes before, some numbnut behind me was also shouting at him to "put in a tackle" when he was 30 yards from the ball.

I have no doubt that a lot of the stuff yesterday was fuelled by the sun, the booze and the excitement about a day out in London, but that doesn't make it any less edifying tbh.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Wtf! on 14:56 - Apr 9 with 1172 viewsartsbossbeard

Wtf! on 14:45 - Apr 9 by Illinoisblue

I've a question for you, which you may or may not be able to answer.

I was at the Kings v Blackhawks game yesterday and I kid you not, the split of fans was approx 60/40, there were Hawks fans everywhere. Do Blackhawk fans travel in big numbers normally? I mused to junior that they might well be the Manchester United of NHL and have fans all over?

In summary, I was impressed.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2017 14:59]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Wtf! on 15:41 - Apr 9 with 1074 viewsIllinoisblue

Wtf! on 14:56 - Apr 9 by artsbossbeard

I've a question for you, which you may or may not be able to answer.

I was at the Kings v Blackhawks game yesterday and I kid you not, the split of fans was approx 60/40, there were Hawks fans everywhere. Do Blackhawk fans travel in big numbers normally? I mused to junior that they might well be the Manchester United of NHL and have fans all over?

In summary, I was impressed.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2017 14:59]

I've noticed that too on the tv wherever they are they have a good following. The last four or five years they've been one of the best teams in hockey (two Stanley cups) and I think they're one of the original founder clubs of the NHL - so that probably helps their popularity. Actually don't mind hockey - fast moving and fighting between players is encouraged.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Wtf! on 05:52 - Apr 10 with 774 viewsBenters

Yep the worst finish in 50 yrs coming up and its the naughty fans fault !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024