Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As the current TWTD US correspondent.. 17:33 - Apr 10 with 1075 viewsartsbossbeard

..the below is currently a major talking point.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/lake/os-lake-sheriff-peyton-grinnell-video-h

Watch them walk off at the end, brilliant.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

As the current TWTD US correspondent.. on 18:17 - Apr 10 with 985 viewsIllinoisblue

marvellous isn't it?!!

Enjoy trying to sleep tonight wondering if tonight’s the night the SWAT team blows your front door off the hinges. We are coming for you

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

As the current TWTD US correspondent.. on 18:41 - Apr 10 with 946 viewsBackToRussia

The police are the army, how is that brilliant.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

As the current TWTD US correspondent.. on 18:43 - Apr 10 with 938 viewsJohnhoz

Superb stuff.............................

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

As the current TWTD US correspondent.. on 18:46 - Apr 10 with 930 viewsPinewoodblue

As the current TWTD US correspondent.. on 18:41 - Apr 10 by BackToRussia

The police are the army, how is that brilliant.

He is only a County Sheriff that is probably his complete Police force with him.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

As the current TWTD US correspondent.. on 18:52 - Apr 10 with 904 viewsLord_Lucan

What do you think of The United Airlines thing?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

As the current TWTD US correspondent.. on 19:03 - Apr 10 with 890 viewsartsbossbeard

As the current TWTD US correspondent.. on 18:52 - Apr 10 by Lord_Lucan

What do you think of The United Airlines thing?

For a supposed civilised nation, its poor form I can't figure out how it escalated to this though, in terms of boarding passes etc.

Just seen the video not the back story, to be fair.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

As the current TWTD US correspondent.. on 19:22 - Apr 10 with 848 viewsLord_Lucan

As the current TWTD US correspondent.. on 19:03 - Apr 10 by artsbossbeard

For a supposed civilised nation, its poor form I can't figure out how it escalated to this though, in terms of boarding passes etc.

Just seen the video not the back story, to be fair.

They overbooked the flight as usual but ended up with the correct number on board.

All good.

Then they decided they wanted 5 seats for some staff that needed transporting to the destination airport so they offered a financial gain that wasn't taken up as well as they hoped.

They then dragged the doctor away.

I think that's about it but happy to be corrected.

God Bless The Land of the Free.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024