Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Williamson 08:53 - May 20 with 1408 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Released from Wolves. Would not be surprised to see him in a town shirt next season.
Mike Williamson on 08:55 - May 20 with 1393 viewsMullet

Possibly, although it's not as if he's a former MM player as those must be all but gone from Wolves now and we already have Taylor in to complete the Newcastle veteran role.

I assume we have a few deals already done but can't announce until the contracts end in a bit.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Mike Williamson on 08:59 - May 20 with 1365 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Mike Williamson on 08:55 - May 20 by Mullet

Possibly, although it's not as if he's a former MM player as those must be all but gone from Wolves now and we already have Taylor in to complete the Newcastle veteran role.

I assume we have a few deals already done but can't announce until the contracts end in a bit.

He played a lot of games in the premier league for Newcastle up to 2015 but seems to have gone off the boil with injuries and lack of game time and what not since.

Think would be an uninspired signing, but would do a job all the same.
Mike Williamson on 12:59 - May 20 with 1122 viewsJ2BLUE

Based on what?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mike Williamson on 13:07 - May 20 with 1110 views12th_Man

You assume we have a few deals already done. That's wishfull thinking nothing will happen till the end of June middle of July at best

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024