Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clubs busy signing players. Why aren't we signing any yet? (n/t) 11:38 - Jun 5 with 1576 viewsclint_eastwood

Clubs busy signing players. Why aren't we signing any yet? (n/t) on 11:41 - Jun 5 with 1564 viewshoppy

Wrong login, 12th_Man?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Clubs busy signing players. Why aren't we signing any yet? (n/t) on 11:42 - Jun 5 with 1566 viewsITFC1983

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/why-haven-t-ipswich-town-signed-anyone-yet-here-s-wh

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Over 50% of Championship clubs haven't signed anyone yet.... on 11:51 - Jun 5 with 1526 viewsBloots

...and only about 20% have paid a fee for a player.

Calm down love.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Clubs busy signing players. Why aren't we signing any yet? (n/t) on 11:53 - Jun 5 with 1514 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

If you are using Manchester City as the yardstick at which to measure our activity in the transfer market then you will be in for a pretty torrid few months I'm afraid
Clubs busy signing players. Why aren't we signing any yet? (n/t) on 13:01 - Jun 5 with 1406 viewsDoobDude

Well it's because we are potless.
Therefore we let other clubs buy who they want and we pick up some rejects. The loans won't happen until the end of August.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024