Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone noticed that since David Bowie died the world has gone mad 16:03 - Jun 9 with 722 viewsLord_Lucan

Leicester win the title, Brexit, Trump, Scots keeping The Tories in and The Tories doing a deal with terrorists.

Bowies death has caused a great shift in planetary consciousness.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Has anyone noticed that since David Bowie died the world has gone mad on 17:04 - Jun 9 with 676 viewscrunchie1978

He was the glue keeping it all together!
Has anyone noticed that since David Bowie died the world has gone mad on 17:05 - Jun 9 with 669 viewsfooters

It's enough to make Aladdin Sane.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Has anyone noticed that since David Bowie died the world has gone mad on 17:07 - Jun 9 with 662 viewsMJallday

rubbish

society started falling apart the day the blue peter garden got vandelised.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Has anyone noticed that since David Bowie died the world has gone mad on 17:08 - Jun 9 with 657 viewsLord_Lucan

Has anyone noticed that since David Bowie died the world has gone mad on 17:07 - Jun 9 by MJallday

rubbish

society started falling apart the day the blue peter garden got vandelised.

Les Ferdinand done it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024