Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters 06:08 - Jun 9 with 4098 viewsartsbossbeard

Your boys took one hell of a beating

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:09 - Jun 9 with 4093 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Benters voted Tory

Def info

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:10 - Jun 9 with 4086 viewsBenters

How do you know who i voted for?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:11 - Jun 9 with 4087 viewsartsbossbeard

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:09 - Jun 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Benters voted Tory

Def info

Indeed he did.

Billy Bragg has put things down to you youngsters getting involved, I believe he's right, so we'll done.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:12 - Jun 9 with 4080 viewsartsbossbeard

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:10 - Jun 9 by Benters

How do you know who i voted for?

You posted it on here.

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:12 - Jun 9 with 4073 viewsBenters

Anyway stuff all that,i put your name forward to take Liz Edwards job is that ok?

Gentlybentley

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:13 - Jun 9 with 4057 viewsBenters

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:12 - Jun 9 by artsbossbeard

You posted it on here.

Fair enough x

Gentlybentley

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:17 - Jun 9 with 4045 viewsartsbossbeard

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:12 - Jun 9 by Benters

Anyway stuff all that,i put your name forward to take Liz Edwards job is that ok?

Nice one, cheers.

I'd be alright with that, I reckon.

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:24 - Jun 9 with 4015 viewsWeWereZombies

Except they have increased their share of the vote, so I guess they have beaten themselves off... but​ not enjoyed it.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:25 - Jun 9 with 4005 viewsBenters

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:17 - Jun 9 by artsbossbeard

Nice one, cheers.

I'd be alright with that, I reckon.

Yes i was told you would be.

Sort the place out can you please!

Gentlybentley

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:25 - Jun 9 with 4003 viewsartsbossbeard

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:24 - Jun 9 by WeWereZombies

Except they have increased their share of the vote, so I guess they have beaten themselves off... but​ not enjoyed it.

The expectation was a landslide we've now got a hung parliament. That's one hell of a beating.

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:29 - Jun 9 with 3985 viewsWeWereZombies

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:25 - Jun 9 by artsbossbeard

The expectation was a landslide we've now got a hung parliament. That's one hell of a beating.

Sort of, do you mind if I prefer to think of them as a bunch of w@nkers though?

Should I make an exception for your mate Steve?

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:32 - Jun 9 with 3970 viewsartsbossbeard

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:29 - Jun 9 by WeWereZombies

Carry on and you can include Steve as well.

Hi Steve, if you're reading

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:56 - Jun 9 with 3895 viewsBenters

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:29 - Jun 9 by WeWereZombies

If you are calling me a w@nker isnt that abusive?

Gentlybentley

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 07:13 - Jun 9 with 3851 viewsjimmyvet

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:25 - Jun 9 by artsbossbeard

one hell of a beating....who won the most seats and will from next Government have I missed something.....Labour now delirious because they have lost strange times!
Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 07:18 - Jun 9 with 3839 viewsartsbossbeard

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 07:13 - Jun 9 by jimmyvet

one hell of a beating....who won the most seats and will from next Government have I missed something.....Labour now delirious because they have lost strange times!

Labour didn't call an election. TeeMay wanted to grind Labour into dust. The people spoke.

I wasn't expecting a win for Red Wedge, far from it, I wasn't expecting a hung parliament either. Power to the people.

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 07:31 - Jun 9 with 3811 viewsPJH

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 07:13 - Jun 9 by jimmyvet

I bet Terry May is thinking back to the day that she decided to ask the Country for an increased majority and now thinking "why the fcuk did I do that?"

I wonder if she will be an ex PM by this pm.
Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 07:37 - Jun 9 with 3793 viewsWeWereZombies

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 06:56 - Jun 9 by Benters

If you are calling me a w@nker isnt that abusive?

Can I withdraw to just guilt by association?

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 07:47 - Jun 9 with 3773 viewsjas0999

Jim Davison, Vinnie Jones, my mate Steve, Benters on 07:31 - Jun 9 by PJH

I bet Terry May is thinking back to the day that she decided to ask the Country for an increased majority and now thinking "why the fcuk did I do that?"

I wonder if she will be an ex PM by this pm.

She has no intention of resigning unfortunately. Arrogant campaign. Got what she deserved and should pay the consequence of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024