Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season 08:24 - Jun 14 with 3445 viewsSteve_M

Even more so than usual.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/15343416.Albion_ask_Premier_League_for_home_open

I hope some away fans make a few more nonsensical banners.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 08:29 - Jun 14 with 3388 viewstaximan

good luck to them

i wish we were them
Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 09:00 - Jun 14 with 3294 viewsWestSussexBlue

I wish them well, I like Hughton and think they've progressed consistently to achieve their target.
I can see them surviving and consolidating as Bournemouth did.
Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 09:02 - Jun 14 with 3285 viewshowdonblue

Man city at home lol
Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 09:37 - Jun 14 with 3203 viewsITFC1983

And they get Man City at home - not a bad 1st fixture!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 09:43 - Jun 14 with 3181 viewsArcher4721

unsufferable?

Is that even a word?
Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 09:48 - Jun 14 with 3169 viewsSteve_M

Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 09:43 - Jun 14 by Archer4721

unsufferable?

Is that even a word?

Yes, it means even worse than insufferable, like they were with that banner. Umm.....

Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 10:03 - Jun 14 with 3135 viewsTJS

Pretty pretentious and groundless request if you ask me.
I've never heard any other promoted club asking for this.
Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 10:54 - Jun 14 with 3072 viewsWoodsFriesRice

And now they've got this too:

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/15346177.Event_will_be__most_important_day_of_che

Poll: Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team?

Login to get fewer ads

Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 11:21 - Jun 14 with 3008 viewsgainsboroughblue

Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 10:03 - Jun 14 by TJS

Pretty pretentious and groundless request if you ask me.
I've never heard any other promoted club asking for this.

Well, they've got what they wanted. I doubt it was because of the request though.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 11:29 - Jun 14 with 2980 viewsSteve_M

Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 11:21 - Jun 14 by gainsboroughblue

Well, they've got what they wanted. I doubt it was because of the request though.

Pretty enticing away day for Man City fans that though.

Obviously it will be moved to the Monday night.

Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 12:22 - Jun 14 with 2887 viewsHipsterectomy

I know the Brighton chairman quite well. Very nice guy. The type you'd see in a tracksuit at the local boozer and have no idea who he was.

I'm wishing them well

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 13:02 - Jun 14 with 2798 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 11:21 - Jun 14 by gainsboroughblue

Should have allotted them an away fixture out of principle

At Burnley

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 13:03 - Jun 14 with 2796 viewsgainsboroughblue

Brighton are going to be unsufferable next season on 13:02 - Jun 14 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Should have allotted them an away fixture out of principle

At Burnley

And then moved to the Monday night.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024