Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rightio then Mick... 12:34 - Jun 24 with 1858 viewshoppy

McCarthy: Squad in Great Shape 24th Jun 2013 12:44
Manager Mick McCarthy said the Town squad are in great shape as pre-season training got under way at Playford Road this morning. The players were in on Friday to have their fitness tested after the summer away from the club and the Blues boss said they came through with flying colours. 26

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Rightio then Mick... on 12:39 - Jun 24 with 1818 viewsIllinoisblue

Reading the bit about Bramble... did he sign for anyone after leaving Sunderland?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Rightio then Mick... on 15:48 - Jun 24 with 1532 viewsPhilTWTD

Rightio then Mick... on 12:39 - Jun 24 by Illinoisblue

Reading the bit about Bramble... did he sign for anyone after leaving Sunderland?

No, despite what Mick said at that point (if I remember rightly TB had asked if he could train with the academy rather than the first team squad, hence Mick not knowing he was going to be around) he ended up training here for a while but never recovered from a knee problem and retired to work in the academy, which he is still doing. Seems very dedicated to having a future in coaching.
Rightio then Mick... on 16:06 - Jun 24 with 1475 viewstextbackup

Rightio then Mick... on 15:48 - Jun 24 by PhilTWTD

No, despite what Mick said at that point (if I remember rightly TB had asked if he could train with the academy rather than the first team squad, hence Mick not knowing he was going to be around) he ended up training here for a while but never recovered from a knee problem and retired to work in the academy, which he is still doing. Seems very dedicated to having a future in coaching.

His insurance payment for retiring was a huge amount more than if he'd signed for us for £5k a week. So pointless him playing on, as he could have.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024