Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have Sears and Pitman played as a partnership before? 14:48 - Jul 8 with 1805 viewsbontcho

Logical pairing? Big one, little one. One on the last man, one dropping into space.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Have Sears and Pitman played as a partnership before? on 15:06 - Jul 8 with 1736 viewsfergalsharkey

They are both useless so why not.

Poll: Cook out?

Have Sears and Pitman played as a partnership before? on 15:14 - Jul 8 with 1705 viewshampstead_blue

Both are "footballers" and the pairing makes good sense.

I'd keep Pitman. He's a proven player at this level.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Have Sears and Pitman played as a partnership before? on 15:25 - Jul 8 with 1670 viewsbontcho

Have Sears and Pitman played as a partnership before? on 15:14 - Jul 8 by hampstead_blue

Both are "footballers" and the pairing makes good sense.

I'd keep Pitman. He's a proven player at this level.

The two reasons I can see to get rid of Pitman are-
- we want to play a high energy pressing game and have someone in mind we want
- he's a really high earner so would offer us the chance of transfer flex

But I like him

Bulgarian penalty hero

Have Sears and Pitman played as a partnership before? on 15:58 - Jul 8 with 1594 viewstractordownsouth

I wouldn't say Pitman is particularly big.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Have Sears and Pitman played as a partnership before? on 16:01 - Jul 8 with 1582 viewstaximan

Have Sears and Pitman played as a partnership before? on 15:58 - Jul 8 by tractordownsouth

I wouldn't say Pitman is particularly big.

and he certainly isn't capable of playing the "big man" role
Have Sears and Pitman played as a partnership before? on 16:03 - Jul 8 with 1572 viewsbontcho

Have Sears and Pitman played as a partnership before? on 16:01 - Jul 8 by taximan

and he certainly isn't capable of playing the "big man" role

Not huge but 6foot? Reminds me Scowie as better on ground than in the air.

Bulgarian penalty hero

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024