Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where in PR to take a 6-year-old? 19:41 - Jul 13 with 3204 viewsGeneric

Thinking of bringing my daughter to PR for the Birmingham game - her first ever!

Thing is - I've only ever been to SBR, usually lower. Family area obvious choice but some height would be good for general spectacle. I want her to be impressed and the football may not
do the trick. Green King Upper?
Where in PR to take a 6-year-old? on 19:48 - Jul 13 with 3185 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

She is unlikely to have anyone in front of her in half of the stadium. Take your pick.
Where in PR to take a 6-year-old? on 19:50 - Jul 13 with 3180 viewsgainsboroughblue

How old is she?

Edit. Just seen the thread title. Doh.

Is she actually interested in football? That's half the battle.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2017 19:55]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Where in PR to take a 6-year-old? on 19:51 - Jul 13 with 3174 viewsManchesterblue

Cineworld and Maccy D you get more enjoyment for your money

Where in PR to take a 6-year-old? on 20:01 - Jul 13 with 3145 viewsgerard1947

I take a grandson, he's just 7, we've been going since he was about 5. I'd recommend the Coop stands mainly because there's more to see and do before the match starts. Bluey and Crazy are often wandering about on the practice pitch also you can wander in and stand by the wall where players come out for their kick about. There's often a few players happy to sign or pose for a photo.
Where in PR to take a 6-year-old? on 20:15 - Jul 13 with 3117 viewshoppy

We'll be in the SAR lower where our season tickets are, with Yasmin, who'll be 6 in October. We tend to go in the fanzone before the game, and in Legends at h/t and after the game, so if you do go in SAR upper, you can still go in fanzone beforehand as you don't need to have a coop ticket to go in there, anyone can - but plenty to keep the kids happy there!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Where in PR to take a 6-year-old? on 20:36 - Jul 13 with 3084 viewsGeneric

Where in PR to take a 6-year-old? on 19:50 - Jul 13 by gainsboroughblue

How old is she?

Edit. Just seen the thread title. Doh.

Is she actually interested in football? That's half the battle.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2017 19:55]

She is, and she plays. I've done a good job indoctrinating her to the ways of ITFC considering we live 3hrs away. Too good a job in fact as she doesn't know we aren't very good, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I'm just not sure if we're pitch-side she'll "feel" the difference between Portman Road and Riverside Park, home of Thatcham Town.
Where in PR to take a 6-year-old? on 21:00 - Jul 13 with 3047 viewsGeneric

Where in PR to take a 6-year-old? on 20:01 - Jul 13 by gerard1947

I take a grandson, he's just 7, we've been going since he was about 5. I'd recommend the Coop stands mainly because there's more to see and do before the match starts. Bluey and Crazy are often wandering about on the practice pitch also you can wander in and stand by the wall where players come out for their kick about. There's often a few players happy to sign or pose for a photo.

So that's the fanzone, right? As I understand it anyone can go in but you can't get there from the stands, so it's just a pre-match thing? Sounds like it would add to the fun for her and if there's hotdogs and bouncy castles she'll be happy :-)
Where in PR to take a 6-year-old? on 21:02 - Jul 13 with 3042 viewsGeneric

Where in PR to take a 6-year-old? on 19:48 - Jul 13 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

She is unlikely to have anyone in front of her in half of the stadium. Take your pick.

Height not the issue, but thanks.
Login to get fewer ads

Where in PR to take a 6-year-old? on 21:12 - Jul 13 with 3023 viewshoppy

Where in PR to take a 6-year-old? on 21:00 - Jul 13 by Generic

So that's the fanzone, right? As I understand it anyone can go in but you can't get there from the stands, so it's just a pre-match thing? Sounds like it would add to the fun for her and if there's hotdogs and bouncy castles she'll be happy :-)

Yes... she should enjoy it. I sent you a pm a while back!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Where in PR to take a 6-year-old? on 21:43 - Jul 13 with 2989 viewsstrikalite

Where in PR to take a 6-year-old? on 21:00 - Jul 13 by Generic

Yeah so take her there pre-match........then before KO take her to cineworld
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024