Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have a feeling that last night was a Reading 5 - 1 moment 08:13 - Aug 16 with 1086 viewsGuthrum

But, unlike on that occasion, Town had the strength and setup to power through it, partly due to a pair of inspired signings.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I have a feeling that last night was a Reading 5 - 1 moment on 08:14 - Aug 16 with 1071 viewshomer_123

Coupled with a fit Didz who has people who can work with him......

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I have a feeling that last night was a Reading 5 - 1 moment on 08:17 - Aug 16 with 1056 viewsHerbivore

Garner can play a bit can't he? Set up Waghorn at the weekend and Didz last night with quick early passes, played a lovely pass to Ward for our second goal last night as well. Looks a great signing so far. As does Waghorn, three goals already and looks a proper player.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I have a feeling that last night was a Reading 5 - 1 moment on 08:17 - Aug 16 with 1052 viewsSteve_M

And we took our chances, we had loads at Reading in the match but only took one. That might easily have been 3-3 or 4-3.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I have a feeling that last night was a Reading 5 - 1 moment on 08:18 - Aug 16 with 1043 viewsGuthrum

I have a feeling that last night was a Reading 5 - 1 moment on 08:14 - Aug 16 by homer_123

Coupled with a fit Didz who has people who can work with him......

Garner and Waghorn are exactly the right kind of strikers to work with McGoldrick - tough and physical, but themselves clinical finishers able to make use of opportunities created.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I have a feeling that last night was a Reading 5 - 1 moment on 08:26 - Aug 16 with 1005 viewsKieran_Knows

That's exactly what I said to R_I_G when I saw the line ups announced. Thankfully, it didn't turn out like that!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024