Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Article by Rod Liddle (yes I know he's an unpleasant man) 12:10 - Sep 9 with 999 viewsGlasgowBlue

On why English footballers are crap and the fact that none of the top European clubs want English players

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/why-english-footballers-are-so-useless/

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Article by Rod Liddle (yes I know he's an unpleasant man) on 12:32 - Sep 9 with 954 viewssparks

Rod Liddle... With gravy on his cuff.

As an article its poor. Its based on a strawman; the argument that because our players are highly paid, they must be the best, which is not something many fans say. It then utterly fails to actually address the question it poses.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2017 12:34]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Article by Rod Liddle (yes I know he's an unpleasant man) on 12:40 - Sep 9 with 928 viewsmarcus1642

Excellent article, harsh but very fair.
Article by Rod Liddle (yes I know he's an unpleasant man) on 13:30 - Sep 9 with 847 viewsTerry_Nutkins

I thought it was a poor article by an odious little man. He offers zero insight into the world of football other tahn what he can cobble toghter in his head. He conveniently missed out Borussia Dortmund snapping up young Englishman Jadon Sancho. Its rubbish that foreign teams dont want English players. There salary is inflated in the uk so no incentive for them to leave the Premier League.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2017 13:38]

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024