Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes 20:15 - Sep 12 with 1953 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Makes you glad our league game got moved for it, doesn't it?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:16 - Sep 12 with 1948 viewsJ2BLUE

So did we so we can't take the moral high ground.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:17 - Sep 12 with 1945 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:16 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

So did we so we can't take the moral high ground.

But our game wasn't moved to inconvenience fans of another side who were playing a league game against that day but instead played in the cup

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:21 - Sep 12 with 1914 viewsjas0999

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:17 - Sep 12 by The_Romford_Blue

But our game wasn't moved to inconvenience fans of another side who were playing a league game against that day but instead played in the cup

If you were Derby though, what would you do? Not their fault.
Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:21 - Sep 12 with 1915 viewsJ2BLUE

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:17 - Sep 12 by The_Romford_Blue

I reckon both of those teams would have been more than happy to forfeit if they were allowed to.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:22 - Sep 12 with 1910 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:21 - Sep 12 by jas0999

I don't have any gripe with either side

Just hope the FA/EFL notice and realise nobody gives a sh1t about their poxy cup and moving a league game for it is bang out of order

They won't though.. because money innit

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:25 - Sep 12 with 1901 viewsRonFearonsHair

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:21 - Sep 12 by jas0999

Play both games at once.
Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:26 - Sep 12 with 1899 viewsjas0999

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:22 - Sep 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Just hope the FA/EFL notice and realise nobody gives a sh1t about their poxy cup and moving a league game for it is bang out of order

I'm afraid so. Football = money nowadays. Fans are second.
Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:27 - Sep 12 with 1897 viewsjas0999

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:25 - Sep 12 by RonFearonsHair

Play both games at once.

Good call!
Login to get fewer ads

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:51 - Sep 12 with 1849 viewsBluebell

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:22 - Sep 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Would you really have wanted us to play Derby this evening?

I have tickets but I'm glad it was cancelled. Hopefully when we play them in November we will have some of our injured players back.
Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:59 - Sep 12 with 1830 viewstextbackup

yeah gutted we aren't 2-0 down with no real idea of how to get back into the game.... hopefully sears would have come on at left mid on the 50min mark

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 21:06 - Sep 12 with 1803 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:59 - Sep 12 by textbackup

yeah gutted we aren't 2-0 down with no real idea of how to get back into the game.... hopefully sears would have come on at left mid on the 50min mark

Are you actually moaning about an imaginary loss?

This is a new low Texters

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 21:07 - Sep 12 with 1799 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 20:51 - Sep 12 by Bluebell

Would you really have wanted us to play Derby this evening?

I have tickets but I'm glad it was cancelled. Hopefully when we play them in November we will have some of our injured players back.

For playing purposes.. the extra days is a help

But for fan convenience.. it's out of order.

If there was a train running afterwards, I'd have forked out for a train ticket that is non refundable. I feel really sorry for our fans in that situations.

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 21:36 - Sep 12 with 1763 viewstextbackup

Both teams in the Barnsley Derby cup match made 11 changes on 21:06 - Sep 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Are you actually moaning about an imaginary loss?

This is a new low Texters

Using the exact scenario from saturday

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024