Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can someone who was at Brammal Lane let me know.. 18:38 - Oct 14 with 2948 viewsunstableblue

.. were we outpassed and outplayed?

Did we have energy or were we flat?

Did we have passages of possession?

Many thanks.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Can someone who was at Brammal Lane let me know.. on 18:43 - Oct 14 with 2928 viewsSteve_M

No although the home side had that little bit more confidence and belief. We weren't flat so much as not sure how to get back into the game having conceded an awful goal.

Bart didn't make a save other than the goal, both sides tried to break the crossbar with fantastic shots but very little in that.

We do need to start playing a consistent defence though, not sure that should include Iorfa.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Can someone who was at Brammal Lane let me know.. on 18:47 - Oct 14 with 2897 viewsLankHenners

No though Utd were good. Never felt we were completely out of it yet never felt like we were doing enough.

Some below par individual performances, notably Iorfa, slowed us down and we struggled to really create anything, but neither did they.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Can someone who was at Brammal Lane let me know.. on 18:57 - Oct 14 with 2822 viewsunstableblue

Can someone who was at Brammal Lane let me know.. on 18:47 - Oct 14 by LankHenners

No though Utd were good. Never felt we were completely out of it yet never felt like we were doing enough.

Some below par individual performances, notably Iorfa, slowed us down and we struggled to really create anything, but neither did they.

Strange that Spence didn’t get the nod for right back; perhaps Iorfa is seen as better running forward.

Can someone who was at Brammal Lane let me know.. on 19:06 - Oct 14 with 2767 viewsunstableblue

Can someone who was at Brammal Lane let me know.. on 18:47 - Oct 14 by LankHenners

Another question how did Downes play when he came on?

Can someone who was at Brammal Lane let me know.. on 19:07 - Oct 14 with 2757 viewsLankHenners

Can someone who was at Brammal Lane let me know.. on 19:06 - Oct 14 by unstableblue

Another question how did Downes play when he came on?

Neat and tidy but had little real effect.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Can someone who was at Brammal Lane let me know.. on 19:13 - Oct 14 with 2728 viewscbower

Can someone who was at Brammal Lane let me know.. on 18:43 - Oct 14 by Steve_M

No although the home side had that little bit more confidence and belief. We weren't flat so much as not sure how to get back into the game having conceded an awful goal.

Bart didn't make a save other than the goal, both sides tried to break the crossbar with fantastic shots but very little in that.

We do need to start playing a consistent defence though, not sure that should include Iorfa.

Iorfa was simply terrible. He gave the ball away consistently and there was no evidence of rampaging down the wing as at Barnsley. He looked clueless and Spence must be very miffed at his omission when Iorfa plays infront of him.

bluescouser

Can someone who was at Brammal Lane let me know.. on 19:33 - Oct 14 with 2661 viewsGuthrum

First half was tight and competitive after the opening 10 minutes. The second rather drifted following the goal.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Can someone who was at Brammal Lane let me know.. on 19:36 - Oct 14 with 2630 viewsbluewein

Awful ref didn’t help to be fair...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Login to get fewer ads

Can someone who was at Brammal Lane let me know.. on 19:44 - Oct 14 with 2602 viewsBluesquid

Can someone who was at Brammal Lane let me know.. on 19:13 - Oct 14 by cbower

Iorfa was simply terrible. He gave the ball away consistently and there was no evidence of rampaging down the wing as at Barnsley. He looked clueless and Spence must be very miffed at his omission when Iorfa plays infront of him.

Iorfa? What!?

Probably done to death at the time by Bluesquid 22 Jul 2017 21:10
How do you know that Iorfa is much better than Emmanuel?
Have you seen Iorfa play alot?
I only ask because there are a few Wolves fans that don't rate him.

And those Wolves fans that didn't rate him and said that he struggles against better opposition. Well, they didn't have a scooby did they?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024