Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm going to slightly controversial now 19:56 - Dec 26 with 1324 viewshomer_123

But I thought QPR were very good today, with the exception of the final third play.

Ollie got the tactics spot on, if they had found a final ball or had a proper striker we would have been taken apart.

Flooding the midfield with 5 with an extremely solid back three and playing on the counter, I bought they used the ball really well...broke with pace whilst handling Garner Waghorn and Didz easily.

There's no doubt that our midfield is really struggling at the moment and this is primarily due to injuries....Skuse, Huws, Adeyemi all missing today, meant it was going to be a struggle regardless of how many changes were made today.

Leaving Celina out meant that we needed a Bishop to really step up and he did, at least for 40 mins. Gutted for the lad, showed signs of what might have been.

Celina was introduced far too late but that being said, relying on him to win a match is dangerous but given the current situ injury wise he's the best option we have now.

Today we needed 3 points....we dropped 2.

I have a degree of sympathy for Mick from an injury situation...it's horrendous and it leaves us in a situ where we are limited to how we can play and approach a match such as today.

However, IMO he should have kept as much a starting 11 as poss from the Wolves game to go for the 3 today but he chooses not to....as for Sears, I can only assume Celina wasn't fit because Sears simply doesn't warrant a starting berth.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I'm going to slightly controversial now on 22:20 - Dec 26 with 1193 viewsIllinoisblue

Very good is a stretch but they definitely looked better than their league position. Helps of course when you’re playing a team with no apparent midfield.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I'm going to slightly controversial now on 22:32 - Dec 26 with 1166 viewsFtnfwest

I'm going to slightly controversial now on 22:20 - Dec 26 by Illinoisblue

Very good is a stretch but they definitely looked better than their league position. Helps of course when you’re playing a team with no apparent midfield.

False position etc
I'm going to slightly controversial now on 22:54 - Dec 26 with 1139 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I'm going to slightly controversial now on 22:20 - Dec 26 by Illinoisblue

Or maybe we are really easy to play against
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024