Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mcgoldrick on the bench - WHY?! 18:53 - Jan 2 with 1173 viewskizaitfc

Normally one of our best players however every time I've seen him come off the bench he has made little or no impact.

He slows the game down, so if losing bringing him on is pointless and I think we saw that against Derby.

I imagine he is also getting frustrated and will be unlikely to sign a new contract.

Why are we not playing the four that worked so well a month back, Waghorn on the Right and Mcgold behind Garner.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Mcgoldrick on the bench - WHY?! on 18:57 - Jan 2 with 1144 viewsHerbivore

A month back Didz was injured. Waghorn on the right doesn't work, leaves us way too exposed. Were you at the Fulham game at the start of the season? We got roasted down that side with Waghorn playing there. He needs to be central and he's in better form than Didz.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Mcgoldrick on the bench - WHY?! on 18:59 - Jan 2 with 1115 viewskizaitfc

Mcgoldrick on the bench - WHY?! on 18:57 - Jan 2 by Herbivore

A month back Didz was injured. Waghorn on the right doesn't work, leaves us way too exposed. Were you at the Fulham game at the start of the season? We got roasted down that side with Waghorn playing there. He needs to be central and he's in better form than Didz.

Only better because Mcgold has been stuck on the bench or on the right wing.

I would agree though Waghorn has been in great form, but we need Mcgold to work the ball otherwise we look out of ideas.

Personally I'd play Waghorn up top with Mcgold behind but MM wont drop Garner ans he has been one of our best defenders when getting back

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Mcgoldrick on the bench - WHY?! on 19:00 - Jan 2 with 1103 viewsjas0999

Is he fully fit? Probably not.
Mcgoldrick on the bench - WHY?! on 19:01 - Jan 2 with 1095 viewsHerbivore

Mcgoldrick on the bench - WHY?! on 18:59 - Jan 2 by kizaitfc

Only better because Mcgold has been stuck on the bench or on the right wing.

I would agree though Waghorn has been in great form, but we need Mcgold to work the ball otherwise we look out of ideas.

Personally I'd play Waghorn up top with Mcgold behind but MM wont drop Garner ans he has been one of our best defenders when getting back

That's not the reason why he won't drop Garner, although I do agree that Waghorn up top and Didz in behind would be a good way to go.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Mcgoldrick on the bench - WHY?! on 19:07 - Jan 2 with 1062 viewsGeoffSentence

Being rested for the weekend's important FA Cup game

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024