Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who actually went to the game posting comments on here 23:41 - Jan 20 with 5453 viewsitfcpaul

Just to clear up who can give an opinion worth reading

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 23:44 - Jan 20 with 5439 viewsCoco

Mick McCarthy.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 23:47 - Jan 20 with 5432 viewsitfcpaul

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 23:44 - Jan 20 by Coco

Mick McCarthy.

Just go and find someone to help you with your colouring

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 23:55 - Jan 20 with 5414 viewsIllinoisblue

You’ve heard of iFollow, right?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 23:57 - Jan 20 with 5400 viewsCoco

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 23:47 - Jan 20 by itfcpaul

Just go and find someone to help you with your colouring

Okay, thanks for the advice.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 23:57 - Jan 20 with 5403 viewsitfcpaul

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 23:55 - Jan 20 by Illinoisblue

My point is that loads have an opinion of how crap we are by not even seeing the game

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 23:59 - Jan 20 with 5394 viewsitfcpaul

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 23:57 - Jan 20 by Coco

Okay, thanks for the advice.

Forgot

You don't have any

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 04:04 - Jan 21 with 5283 viewsBenters2

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 23:57 - Jan 20 by itfcpaul

My point is that loads have an opinion of how crap we are by not even seeing the game

What about those of us who listened to the game?
Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 09:32 - Jan 21 with 5178 viewsBrixtonBlue

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 23:57 - Jan 20 by itfcpaul

My opinion is that we were pretty crap and yes, I was at the game.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 09:34 - Jan 21 with 5162 viewsBenters2

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 09:32 - Jan 21 by BrixtonBlue

My opinion is that we were pretty crap and yes, I was at the game.

Here have a uppie for being honest.
Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 09:39 - Jan 21 with 5152 viewslongtimefan

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 04:04 - Jan 21 by Benters2

What about those of us who listened to the game?

Having occasionally listened to the radio while at the game I have wondered whether I was at the same game
Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 09:45 - Jan 21 with 5140 viewsJohnny_Boy

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 23:55 - Jan 20 by Illinoisblue

iFollow has been Mick's worst enemy.
People from all over the world can see the terrible football for themselves.
Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 09:49 - Jan 21 with 5117 viewsBenters2

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 09:45 - Jan 21 by Johnny_Boy

iFollow has been Mick's worst enemy.
People from all over the world can see the terrible football for themselves.

Lolocopter on that new avatar ba!
Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 10:09 - Jan 21 with 5084 viewsJohnny_Boy

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 09:49 - Jan 21 by Benters2

Lolocopter on that new avatar ba!

It was a Callis quote. He told somebody they should change their Avatar to that.
His own words.
Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 10:17 - Jan 21 with 5061 viewsBenters2

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 10:09 - Jan 21 by Johnny_Boy

It was a Callis quote. He told somebody they should change their Avatar to that.
His own words.

Its nice to have a laugh.
Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 10:48 - Jan 21 with 5035 viewsBluebell

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 09:39 - Jan 21 by longtimefan

Having occasionally listened to the radio while at the game I have wondered whether I was at the same game

Why would anyone listen to the radio while watching live football? A friend of ours we used to take to games did it too.

Then he kept asking what had happened when the ref stopped the game.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 10:49]
Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 11:23 - Jan 21 with 4978 viewsBenters2

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 10:48 - Jan 21 by Bluebell

Why would anyone listen to the radio while watching live football? A friend of ours we used to take to games did it too.

Ive seen plenty do it!
Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 11:24 - Jan 21 with 4976 viewsBrixtonBlue

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 10:48 - Jan 21 by Bluebell

Yeah seems odd to me too.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 11:40 - Jan 21 with 4945 viewsshoopdelang

I went mate. And I posted on here yesterday the first half was the on of theworst I’ve seen all season ( before the McCarthy interview and he also said it)

Also a couple of other points. Iorfa I thought was awful, really bad seemed on his heels and off the pace every time. And it seemed like until we went 1-0 down we had no ambition to try and take the game to Bolton. It was very frustrating
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 18:34]
Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 12:49 - Jan 21 with 4892 viewsSeablu

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 11:40 - Jan 21 by shoopdelang

I went mate. And I posted on here yesterday the first half was the on of theworst I’ve seen all season ( before the McCarthy interview and he also said it)

Also a couple of other points. Iorfa I thought was awful, really bad seemed on his heels and off the pace every time. And it seemed like until we went 1-0 down we had no ambition to try and take the game to Bolton. It was very frustrating
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 18:34]

I'm glad we didn't take the game to Watford. Bolton were tough enough.
Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 13:33 - Jan 21 with 4852 viewsRyorry

Probably those whose eyesight isn't 20/20, or who wear varifocals as I do - your vision with them depends on getting your head (the viewing angle) just right - fine when driving or reading, but in a fast-moving game, with players and the ball twisting, turning etc, it can be very difficult or even impossible to see everything properly. So an aditional running comm is helpful.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 14:41 - Jan 21 with 4776 viewslongtimefan

Being in an end stand and not having great eyesight it’s sometime useful to clarify what has happened at the other end. The sending off against Leeds was a case in point. No one near me knew what had actually happened.
Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 18:32 - Jan 21 with 4624 viewsshoopdelang

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 12:49 - Jan 21 by Seablu

?
Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 18:34 - Jan 21 with 4614 viewsshoopdelang

Who actually went to the game posting comments on here on 12:49 - Jan 21 by Seablu

Oh just seen my typo... yeah definately meant Bolton. Haha
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024