Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next ITFC Manager.... Claude Le Roy........ 18:45 - Feb 7 with 1534 viewsWickwar_Blue

After the drab McCarthy era I think our next Manager needs to have a dash of penache and flamboyance.

Step forward.... Claude Le Roy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Le_Roy

His CV is like a membership list of the African Union! Put aside some of the.... ahem.... legal difficulties he currently faces and look at the big picture. No more thirty something Irishmen on frees..... his experience of managing Syria will stand him in good stead for uniting the Mick Inners and Outers........
Next ITFC Manager.... Claude Le Roy........ on 18:48 - Feb 7 with 1505 viewsSpruceMoose

Cambridge United? Can't be employing ex-managers of our rivals.

Next!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Next ITFC Manager.... Claude Le Roy........ on 18:51 - Feb 7 with 1499 viewsWickwar_Blue

Next ITFC Manager.... Claude Le Roy........ on 18:48 - Feb 7 by SpruceMoose

Cambridge United? Can't be employing ex-managers of our rivals.

Next!

Is the fact that Cambridge are seen as a rivals a sign of our impending downward direction...... I wouldn't have considered them as a rival...... the only real rivals we have are Nodge and the Nodge of the North.
Next ITFC Manager.... Claude Le Roy........ on 18:53 - Feb 7 with 1488 viewsSpruceMoose

Next ITFC Manager.... Claude Le Roy........ on 18:51 - Feb 7 by Wickwar_Blue

Is the fact that Cambridge are seen as a rivals a sign of our impending downward direction...... I wouldn't have considered them as a rival...... the only real rivals we have are Nodge and the Nodge of the North.

Nah. Cambridge are the future. Although, technically, Ipswich Wanderers and Chantry Grasshoppers will most likely be the most intense of the fixtures.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Next ITFC Manager.... Claude Le Roy........ on 20:17 - Feb 7 with 1360 viewsmonty_radio

Maurice Steijn, Graham Potter, and now - Claude LeRoy. What's a fan's forum for if not to prove that we've forgotten more about football than our owners and betters will ever know?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Next ITFC Manager.... Claude Le Roy........ on 22:53 - Feb 7 with 1207 viewsWickwar_Blue

Next ITFC Manager.... Claude Le Roy........ on 20:17 - Feb 7 by monty_radio

Maurice Steijn, Graham Potter, and now - Claude LeRoy. What's a fan's forum for if not to prove that we've forgotten more about football than our owners and betters will ever know?

Look at his face and tell me it wouldn't warm the average Town fan's heart to see Claude enigmatically shrug his shoulders as Hereford score a third at Portman Road in our crucial 16th vs 17th clash in the National League 2022-23 season. Pretty sure he smokes on the touch line too. I'll go for a Claude Le Roy/Leon Best 'Dream Ticket'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024