Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and 21:17 - Mar 13 with 1813 viewscarlisleaway

have McCarthy out chants......are you having second thoughts now.
All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:18 - Mar 13 with 1807 viewsHerbivore

No.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:18 - Mar 13 with 1804 viewsBlueBadger

No, banners are still for pricks. Have some dignity man.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:22 - Mar 13 with 1729 viewsSpruceMoose

No, the people who did that were, and remain, utter melts.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:22 - Mar 13 with 1726 viewscarlisleaway

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:18 - Mar 13 by BlueBadger

No, banners are still for pricks. Have some dignity man.

Can you continue watching us struggle every home game then
All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:24 - Mar 13 with 1701 viewsBlueBadger

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:22 - Mar 13 by carlisleaway

No, so I won't bother any more this season(not that my hours are giving me much opportunity between now and May anyway).

Like an adult.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:25 - Mar 13 with 1687 viewsSpruceMoose

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:22 - Mar 13 by carlisleaway

Your question is stupid.

One can be perfectly upset about the state of the club without ruining their mum's bedsheets and making themselves look tinpot.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:32 - Mar 13 with 1616 viewsBenters2

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:25 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

Your question is stupid.

One can be perfectly upset about the state of the club without ruining their mum's bedsheets and making themselves look tinpot.

Easy to say stick up for the lads etc 3000 miles away!
All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:34 - Mar 13 with 1571 viewsblueconscience

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:18 - Mar 13 by Herbivore

No.

What about the Bart banner in some of the pictures? Or is just anti ME/Mick ones that are cringey?

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Login to get fewer ads

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:36 - Mar 13 with 1552 viewsSpruceMoose

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:32 - Mar 13 by Benters2

Easy to say stick up for the lads etc 3000 miles away!

Where did I say anything about sticking up for the lads?

You live half an hour away and don't even bother going, so don't know why you're bringing where I live into it.

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:38 - Mar 13 with 1513 viewsBlueBadger

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:36 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

You live half an hour away and don't even bother going, so don't know why you're bringing where I live into it.

Particularly as you don't appear to have done anything other than suggest that banners are for f*ckwits.

Which they are. It is entirely possible to combine wanting Mick gone now and not being a flailing child whilst you do it.

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:39 - Mar 13 with 1503 viewsBlueBadger

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:34 - Mar 13 by blueconscience

What about the Bart banner in some of the pictures? Or is just anti ME/Mick ones that are cringey?

No, there's ones that get taken to Brighton that are rubbish as well.

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:40 - Mar 13 with 1490 viewsBenters2

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:36 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

You are always saying it when it suits you.
All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:41 - Mar 13 with 1469 viewsBlueBadger

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:40 - Mar 13 by Benters2

Alright there, Roger Irrelevant.

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:42 - Mar 13 with 1453 viewsSpruceMoose

All those who thought it was childish to put up and banners and on 21:40 - Mar 13 by Benters2

That's your second lie of the day.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 21:43]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024