Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flying from Amsterdam for Bristol game this weekend 07:18 - Mar 14 with 999 viewsHogger

Am I mad?
Flying from Amsterdam for Bristol game this weekend on 07:25 - Mar 14 with 983 viewssevernside_blue

Possibly. Bristol is a good day/night out though. Don’t let the football ruin a good day out at the football. Seem to be telling myself that a lot. A load of us SW based fans are meeting at the Kings Brew House from 12. May bring the dominoes/darts and sit in the pub all afternoon for more excitement.
Flying from Amsterdam for Bristol game this weekend on 08:35 - Mar 14 with 936 viewsMeadowlark

Yes, but me too! My first away game this season.
Flying from Amsterdam for Bristol game this weekend on 08:43 - Mar 14 with 931 viewsfactual_blue

Yes, but we already knew that.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Flying from Amsterdam for Bristol game this weekend on 08:56 - Mar 14 with 919 viewsHogger

Flying from Amsterdam for Bristol game this weekend on 07:25 - Mar 14 by severnside_blue

Possibly. Bristol is a good day/night out though. Don’t let the football ruin a good day out at the football. Seem to be telling myself that a lot. A load of us SW based fans are meeting at the Kings Brew House from 12. May bring the dominoes/darts and sit in the pub all afternoon for more excitement.

Sounds good - did the same last year and it was a nice pub. Cheers
Flying from Amsterdam for Bristol game this weekend on 08:57 - Mar 14 with 918 viewsHogger

Flying from Amsterdam for Bristol game this weekend on 08:35 - Mar 14 by Meadowlark

Yes, but me too! My first away game this season.

Flying from Amsterdam or also mad? :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024