Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF...................... 14:15 - Mar 16 with 1477 viewsBlueNomad

MM stays and there are no price changes who will renew anyway?
IF...................... on 14:16 - Mar 16 with 1475 viewsFinidiCentenary

Probably, but it's the first time I've ever had to think about it.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

IF...................... on 14:27 - Mar 16 with 1449 viewsEastTownBlue

Difficult to say.

Last year I wasn’t going to but renewed a couple of minutes following the initial early bird deadline on Easter Monday.

The only thing that would convince me to renew is the potential injury free midfield MM could select.
IF...................... on 14:28 - Mar 16 with 1440 viewsITFC_Forever

I will, but we really will be down to the bare-bones - those who would renew anyway, no matter what.

I don't mean that as Super-fan, Look At Me type of post, but home games are easy for me (I can walk to the ground in under 10 minutes), I am fortunate enough for the cost not to be prohibitive and work doesn't get in the away (apart from the odd stock car meeting which clashes, but that's usually only once or twice a season).

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

IF...................... on 14:28 - Mar 16 with 1437 viewsPJH

Without a doubt, where do I sign?
IF...................... on 14:51 - Mar 16 with 1398 viewsgerard1947

The past few seasons I've missed more and more games to an extent where a season ticket isn't at all viable. My Town supporting grandson is only 7 but has a choice of 2 academies, as it stands his dad and I would rather watch him on Saturdays anyway.

It's not just the mediocre football but the half empty Portman Road, I found the Hull game very depressing. I can't remember feeling like that at a football match before.

Time for a break me thinks.
IF...................... on 14:53 - Mar 16 with 1388 viewsLord_Lucan

Now you're talking

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

IF...................... on 15:10 - Mar 16 with 1343 viewsFixed_It

IF...................... on 14:27 - Mar 16 by EastTownBlue

Difficult to say.

Last year I wasn’t going to but renewed a couple of minutes following the initial early bird deadline on Easter Monday.

The only thing that would convince me to renew is the potential injury free midfield MM could select.

Yes. But I will probably go to less games as the two hour each-way journey becomes a bit of a chore at times. Would probably make more financial sense to buy on the day, but I like to pay up front and then I can convince myself that it is free. Also, part of me sees it as doing my bit for the Club.

*edit. No idea why I wasn't responding to the OP!
[Post edited 16 Mar 2018 15:11]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024