Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A few snide comments I thought. 15:19 - Mar 29 with 654 viewshampstead_blue

Mick is a great manager, no doubt. BUT, he does himself no favours by getting the snide comments in.

If he became more humble we'd all be wanting him to stay.

The comments about Jonas and Bart were pretty cheap and childish. He alludes to the players leaving because he is. That's arrogance.

I guess the reason a lot of them asked about his position is because he is so loyal. Some could play with three left feet and they would still get picked.

I bet a few players are papping it. Chambers is one of them.

If we do get a good return on selling some of these players then happy days. They can move on and we can cash in.

I think ME had had enough and wasn't going to back him.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

A few snide comments I thought. on 15:20 - Mar 29 with 635 viewsJ2BLUE

The last thing a new manager is going to do is show Chambers the door. If he has any sense that is.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A few snide comments I thought. on 15:27 - Mar 29 with 591 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I think with the number of players who have come out in support of Mick there could be some truth in what he says. Its not arrogant if it happens to be true.

You just don't want it to be.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024