Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No proper acca this week, any game today or tomorrow 12:10 - May 5 with 1729 viewsBLUEGOLD

Shrewsbury for me
No proper acca this week, any game today or tomorrow on 12:11 - May 5 with 1722 viewsportmanroadblue

coventry for me please
No proper acca this week, any game today or tomorrow on 12:18 - May 5 with 1713 viewsParisBlue

Lincoln

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

No proper acca this week, any game today or tomorrow on 12:18 - May 5 with 1713 viewsBABLUE

Barnet
No proper acca this week, any game today or tomorrow on 12:19 - May 5 with 1712 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jezzas has had a word with the big man, it's Chesterfield 9/2 to take Barnet down with them! Def info!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

No proper acca this week, any game today or tomorrow on 12:19 - May 5 with 1712 viewsJ2BLUE

Cardiff please
[Post edited 5 May 2018 12:19]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No proper acca this week, any game today or tomorrow on 12:20 - May 5 with 1702 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

No proper acca this week, any game today or tomorrow on 12:19 - May 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Jezzas has had a word with the big man, it's Chesterfield 9/2 to take Barnet down with them! Def info!

Oh Babblue what have you done? Plymouth then!

No proper acca this week, any game today or tomorrow on 12:20 - May 5 with 1701 viewsSitfcB

Rotherham

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

No proper acca this week, any game today or tomorrow on 12:23 - May 5 with 1691 viewsTonytown

Blackburn
Login to get fewer ads

No proper acca this week, any game today or tomorrow on 12:57 - May 5 with 1659 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

No proper acca this week, any game today or tomorrow on 12:23 - May 5 by Tonytown

Blackburn

2 more?

No proper acca this week, any game today or tomorrow on 13:11 - May 5 with 1653 viewsstrikalite

Spurs
No proper acca this week, any game today or tomorrow on 13:53 - May 5 with 1633 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Fulham please mate

Cheers for sorting this. I hadn’t even thought about it this week because of the lack of games and only just saw your PM.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

No proper acca this week, any game today or tomorrow on 17:19 - May 5 with 1586 viewsBLUEGOLD

We ended up with 10 teams so the picks and results so far are

Shrewsbury 4/5 Bluegold LOST
Coventry 6/5 Portmanroadblue LOST
Lincoln 8/15 Parisblue LOST
Barnet 8/13 Bablue WON
Cardiff 1/3 J2blue LOST
Plymouth 17/10 Banksterdebtslave LOST
Rotherham 7/5 Sitters WON
Blackburn 1/3 Tonytown WON
Tottenham 1/2 Strikalite LOST
Fulham 8/11 Rommy LOST

3 out of 10, not great.

2 of the 3 winners were the top 2 in the table too.

I assumed that we would only get 3 or 4 joining in, but there is enough for a proper Acca which we have already lost.
[Post edited 6 May 2018 19:49]
No proper acca this week, any game today or tomorrow on 08:54 - May 6 with 1516 viewsJ2BLUE

No proper acca this week, any game today or tomorrow on 13:53 - May 5 by The_Romford_Blue

Fulham please mate

Cheers for sorting this. I hadn’t even thought about it this week because of the lack of games and only just saw your PM.

I think Fulham are priced about right but I wouldn't touch them. Reading are in the unique position of being utterly dire but also fairly safe so I expect Cardiff to beat them convincingly. If Fulham are 1-0 up against Birmingham and they hear Cardiff are three up I expect them to take their key players off and save some energy. Wouldn't surprise me to see Birmingham, who obviously need points, come back into it.

Going to look if either 365 or Paddy Power have the Fulham game as part of their 2 up offer. Will also lay Fulham if they're winning and Cardiff go a few goals up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024