Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From Alan Nixon on tw@tter with reference to Sunderland job... 12:32 - May 23 with 1103 viewsKieran_Knows

... doesn't seem to think its a foregone conclusion.

Alan Nixon
‏

@reluctantnicko
1m1 minute ago
More
Sunderland. Boss A is on holiday and waiting word. Boss B is busy. And both have other interest. Get the popcorn out.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

From Alan Nixon on tw@tter with reference to Sunderland job... on 12:33 - May 23 with 1036 viewsJ2BLUE

Fooking legend.

...Who is he?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

From Alan Nixon on tw@tter with reference to Sunderland job... on 12:33 - May 23 with 1014 viewsThijssens_Tash

"Boss B is busy" Busy preparing for Lg1 Playoff Final
From Alan Nixon on tw@tter with reference to Sunderland job... on 12:33 - May 23 with 982 viewsKieran_Knows

From Alan Nixon on tw@tter with reference to Sunderland job... on 12:33 - May 23 by J2BLUE

Fooking legend.

...Who is he?

Reports for The S*n I think.

He does seem to have some decent info from time to time, but can be quite off as well (think he was reporting Harry Bunn was basically a done deal to us last summer).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

From Alan Nixon on tw@tter with reference to Sunderland job... on 12:34 - May 23 with 970 viewsportmanking

Alan Nixon is an absolute motormouth who has never got anything remotely spot on re. Town.
From Alan Nixon on tw@tter with reference to Sunderland job... on 12:35 - May 23 with 918 viewsLankHenners

Jim_Carrey_Dumb_And_Dumber_So_You're_Telling_Me_There's_A_Chance.jpg
[Post edited 23 May 2018 12:35]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

From Alan Nixon on tw@tter with reference to Sunderland job... on 12:40 - May 23 with 810 viewsThijssens_Tash

The same Alan Nixon who said McClaren coming here was a done deal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024