Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? 12:59 - May 24 with 990 viewsSpruceMoose

What did he say at his unveiling?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:02 - May 24 with 980 viewsSuperblue95

F you Marcus Evans you tight git

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:05 - May 24 with 943 viewsSpruceMoose

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:02 - May 24 by Superblue95

F you Marcus Evans you tight git

You think if I was Marcus Evans I'd be sh!tposting myself? I'd have an assistant for that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:06 - May 24 with 918 viewsSuperblue95

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:05 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

You think if I was Marcus Evans I'd be sh!tposting myself? I'd have an assistant for that.

Perhaps I should have had quotation marks around my comment

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:07 - May 24 with 887 viewswkj

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:05 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

morning boss

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:09 - May 24 with 858 viewsSpruceMoose

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:07 - May 24 by wkj

morning boss

I see you've been playing nicely with the new numbskull double act.

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:26 - May 24 with 770 viewswkj

Any news from Jack Ross' Sunderland this morning? on 13:09 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

I see you've been playing nicely with the new numbskull double act.

Well, you know how it is, it'd be rude not to rub shoulders with the locals

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024