Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Older chaps - Alan Mullery was another player that passed me by and 21:10 - May 24 with 1778 viewsLord_Lucan

I have never warmed to the bloke

But I'm watching the Motty program and Mullery was just shown scoring one of the best bloody volleys I've ever seen.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Older chaps - Alan Mullery was another player that passed me by and on 21:14 - May 24 with 1752 viewspoppiesman

Remember it well.
It won Goal of the season that year.
Older chaps - Alan Mullery was another player that passed me by and on 21:20 - May 24 with 1741 viewsIllinoisblue

this is some years ago - earl;y 2000s - but was Mullery one of the original Soccer Saturday guests on Sky with Stelling? Think they had G Best too. And Rodney Marsh before he was sacked for being sexist/racist or something.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Older chaps - Alan Mullery was another player that passed me by and on 21:23 - May 24 with 1733 viewsLord_Lucan

Older chaps - Alan Mullery was another player that passed me by and on 21:20 - May 24 by Illinoisblue

this is some years ago - earl;y 2000s - but was Mullery one of the original Soccer Saturday guests on Sky with Stelling? Think they had G Best too. And Rodney Marsh before he was sacked for being sexist/racist or something.

Dunno, I've never really been in to watching all that pre match blurb.

Rodney Marsh must be one of the thickest pundits in history - and a complete bell end to boot.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Older chaps - Alan Mullery was another player that passed me by and on 21:27 - May 24 with 1718 viewsIllinoisblue

Older chaps - Alan Mullery was another player that passed me by and on 21:23 - May 24 by Lord_Lucan

Rodney Marsh must be one of the thickest pundits in history - and a complete bell end to boot.

Marsh comes across as a bit of a tw@t on twitter.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Older chaps - Alan Mullery was another player that passed me by and on 21:46 - May 24 with 1681 viewsm14_blue

Older chaps - Alan Mullery was another player that passed me by and on 21:20 - May 24 by Illinoisblue

Yep
Older chaps - Alan Mullery was another player that passed me by and on 21:48 - May 24 with 1674 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Older chaps - Alan Mullery was another player that passed me by and on 21:23 - May 24 by Lord_Lucan

Hell of a player in his day though.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Older chaps - Alan Mullery was another player that passed me by and on 22:02 - May 24 with 1652 viewsjaykay

back in the day ,when qpr and us were big rivals, i remember someone in the north stand requested a song to be played for marsh. this was met with boos all around the ground. when the announcer who was laughing starting playing the record the crowd roared will laughter.

this was big at the time. (just in case some dont know judy was slang for a young lady

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Older chaps - Alan Mullery was another player that passed me by and on 22:40 - May 24 with 1595 viewsbluefunk

Older chaps - Alan Mullery was another player that passed me by and on 21:48 - May 24 by StochesStotasBlewe

Hell of a player in his day though.

Completely screwed Man City’s title bid when they bought him though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024