Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ruben Loftus-Cheek, will he start? 14:18 - May 25 with 836 viewsskyblue23

His debut for England against Germany he was fantastic! Other than that I haven't seen much of him so thought I'd Youtube him and it came up with a 2018 season review and he looks absolutely class for Palace too.

Will he start or just a place on the bench?

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Ruben Loftus-Cheek, will he start? on 14:22 - May 25 with 813 viewsrickw

I think he'll get chances in the warm-up friendlies but would really have to star to get a start in the WC.

I think he's probably competing with Alli and Lingard for a place (maybe 2 places in the first 2 games)

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Ruben Loftus-Cheek, will he start? on 14:28 - May 25 with 799 viewsskyblue23

Ruben Loftus-Cheek, will he start? on 14:22 - May 25 by rickw

I think he'll get chances in the warm-up friendlies but would really have to star to get a start in the WC.

I think he's probably competing with Alli and Lingard for a place (maybe 2 places in the first 2 games)

Although Lingard has done well this season I personally don't rate him (Which I know has no effect on Southgate). I just think Loftus Cheek might be that unknown that we may need to give us a little hope..

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Ruben Loftus-Cheek, will he start? on 14:36 - May 25 with 788 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'd love to see him start, but think he might be on the bench.

Although it would make sense to put him in the first two matches to bed him in.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Ruben Loftus-Cheek, will he start? on 14:45 - May 25 with 769 viewsJakeITFC

I’d like to see him get a go, think he’s ideally suited as an 8 in the central three of a 3-5-2.

I think he actually might - I think Henderson is a shoo-in, and him + Dier and Alli/Lingard is probably too defensive and Henderson + Alli and Lingard is probably too gung ho.

I’m actually quite excited to see how we go, lots of pace and dynamism in this New England set-up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024