Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So much pressure on Belgium, this is their golden generation 17:06 - Jun 18 with 748 viewshomer_123

I can tell you (via a couple of mates of are Belgians), that the consensus locally is simple, Martinez cannot get them to play as a unit - in effect they do well when individually players play well but they rarely play as a team.

Also, the pressure on them to perform is great - it's one of the best group of players they've had in a very long time and 'should' be doing way better.

Bit like our golden generation it appears.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So much pressure on Belgium, this is their golden generation on 17:07 - Jun 18 with 732 viewsMullet

Was just saying to MiL I remember going to Belgium a few years ago and the locals telling me exactly that about this generation being the one.

That was a goal though, no?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

So much pressure on Belgium, this is their golden generation on 17:08 - Jun 18 with 724 viewshomer_123

So much pressure on Belgium, this is their golden generation on 17:07 - Jun 18 by Mullet

Was just saying to MiL I remember going to Belgium a few years ago and the locals telling me exactly that about this generation being the one.

That was a goal though, no?

'Individual talent' - yep, great goal.

So much pressure on Belgium, this is their golden generation on 17:36 - Jun 18 with 656 viewsmanchego

Seems like our golden generation didn't even talk to each other if they played for a different club team.
So much pressure on Belgium, this is their golden generation on 17:37 - Jun 18 with 651 viewshomer_123

So much pressure on Belgium, this is their golden generation on 17:36 - Jun 18 by manchego

Seems like our golden generation didn't even talk to each other if they played for a different club team.

Quite!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024