Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else see the Belgium fan in the crowd in black face on the TV coverage? 20:17 - Jun 28 with 1072 viewsSpruceMoose

Or did I imagine that...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone else see the Belgium fan in the crowd in black face on the TV coverage? on 20:21 - Jun 28 with 1057 viewsGlasgowBlue

I missed it. What about that group of Senegal fans with the white face earlier? Bloody racists.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone else see the Belgium fan in the crowd in black face on the TV coverage? on 20:21 - Jun 28 with 1053 viewsHorst3000

Yup, I saw it as well
Anyone else see the Belgium fan in the crowd in black face on the TV coverage? on 20:22 - Jun 28 with 1047 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone else see the Belgium fan in the crowd in black face on the TV coverage? on 20:21 - Jun 28 by GlasgowBlue

I missed it. What about that group of Senegal fans with the white face earlier? Bloody racists.

Mate, don't watch WestWorld. There are characters with half black face, half white face. Outrage.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone else see the Belgium fan in the crowd in black face on the TV coverage? on 20:24 - Jun 28 with 1028 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone else see the Belgium fan in the crowd in black face on the TV coverage? on 20:22 - Jun 28 by SpruceMoose

Mate, don't watch WestWorld. There are characters with half black face, half white face. Outrage.

This season has bee a big dispointment with the lack of bush and boobs on display from ‎Thandie Newton.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 20:25 - Jun 28 with 1018 views_

Anyone else see the Belgium fan in the crowd in black face on the TV coverage? on 20:24 - Jun 28 by GlasgowBlue

This season has bee a big dispointment with the lack of bush and boobs on display from ‎Thandie Newton.

Anyone else see the Belgium fan in the crowd in black face on the TV coverage? on 20:26 - Jun 28 with 1010 viewsimsureazzure

Zwarte Piet?
Anyone else see the Belgium fan in the crowd in black face on the TV coverage? on 20:26 - Jun 28 with 1010 viewsFtnfwest

Probably not but there was a whole line of Senegalese in white face at their games
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024