Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
i follow 23:05 - Jun 23 with 1792 viewssimoitfc

anyone used this before ????
is it any good?
thinking bout getting it for this season
i follow on 23:12 - Jun 23 with 1781 viewsSpruceMoose

When it worked it was great. However halfway through the season it got so patchy, I was constantly getting frustrated with games not streaming or suddenly cutting out mid match etc. that I switched to a free dodgy stream and never looked back.

Bottom line is, I'd gladly pay for it, if it worked. When it work it was great but there were too many annoying fook ups for me. I'd say go pay per match if possible for a few weeks and see if you encounter any issues.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

i follow on 04:48 - Jun 24 with 1701 viewstrncbluearmy

For me started out a bit ropey but got better as the season went on.
The last 6 games I was able to watch no problem.

Camera work can be iffy and sometimes bazaar, site itself is not easy to navigate but you get there eventually
It's all a bit amateurish, but the subs are cheap and you do get to see Town play live.

There are free streams about but not for all games,they are generally advertised on other clubs sites. You have to have a certain amount of knowledge to find and use them.

Given all that I will be renewing.
i follow on 05:23 - Jun 24 with 1689 viewsellerblue

I had the service last season and will be renewing this season, as stated it started off a bit ropey but gradually improved, the camerawork can be a bit bizarre to say theleast imo the camerawork for away games was better than home games but all in all it is worth the 130 euro to see all the town games an improvement would be to add commentary and also on screen time andscore.

Heinsberg Blue

i follow on 06:48 - Jun 24 with 1650 viewsFartman

i follow on 05:23 - Jun 24 by ellerblue

I had the service last season and will be renewing this season, as stated it started off a bit ropey but gradually improved, the camerawork can be a bit bizarre to say theleast imo the camerawork for away games was better than home games but all in all it is worth the 130 euro to see all the town games an improvement would be to add commentary and also on screen time andscore.

Def worth the money... Agree time, score, and BBC Radio Suffolk commentary would have been great.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 9:02]

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -- Winston S. Churchill

i follow on 06:53 - Jun 24 with 1649 viewsColin_Viljoen

I used this last season, would be great with commentary, but if you try to use the BBC commantary it's out of step due to streaming delays, so a goal is scored live & you get to see it a few minutes later on ifollow!!
i follow on 07:40 - Jun 24 with 1622 viewstrncbluearmy

i follow on 04:48 - Jun 24 by trncbluearmy

For me started out a bit ropey but got better as the season went on.
The last 6 games I was able to watch no problem.

Camera work can be iffy and sometimes bazaar, site itself is not easy to navigate but you get there eventually
It's all a bit amateurish, but the subs are cheap and you do get to see Town play live.

There are free streams about but not for all games,they are generally advertised on other clubs sites. You have to have a certain amount of knowledge to find and use them.

Given all that I will be renewing.

Couple of things to add,support initially was quite good but as the season wore on became non-existent,re-booting,clearing couch,lowering screen res. all these usually got you around a problem.
If games are on sky or a foreign channel(home or away) they will not be screened live by ifollow,but there will be plenty of dodgy streams available for these games (about half a dozen games last season).
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 7:41]
i follow on 08:16 - Jun 24 with 1592 viewsmichaeldownunder

I will renew for next season.
Not the best some times but better than nothing as I live in Australia.
Got fed up with poor camera work but I prefer to listen and watch the TWTD chatroom at the same time anyway.
Delay in commentary can be frustrating, but you soon get used to that and only annoying to me when goals are scored.

MichaelDownUnder.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 8:24]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024