Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Murphy 16:48 - Jun 30 with 1573 viewscobbler

Talks too much crap.
Danny Murphy on 17:12 - Jun 30 with 1548 viewseastwell_blue

And talks too much. Let the game speak for itself.
Danny Murphy on 17:58 - Jun 30 with 1504 viewsbraveblue

True. Also moans constantly or fails at trying to be funny.
Danny Murphy on 18:02 - Jun 30 with 1500 viewsSwansea_Blue

I used to like him. But then someone the other day mentioned he was turning into Lawro, and that’s ruined him for me. It’s a spot on observation - the same dour, irrelevant, not particularly funny mumblings for a lot of the game. DM’s better in the studio.

Bit sexist this thread though isn’t it? You’re obviously only having a go because he’s male .

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Danny Murphy on 18:09 - Jun 30 with 1496 viewsLankHenners

Danny Murphy on 18:02 - Jun 30 by Swansea_Blue

I used to like him. But then someone the other day mentioned he was turning into Lawro, and that’s ruined him for me. It’s a spot on observation - the same dour, irrelevant, not particularly funny mumblings for a lot of the game. DM’s better in the studio.

Bit sexist this thread though isn’t it? You’re obviously only having a go because he’s male .

For me, he started off similar to Robbie Savage, but unlike Savage realised that he was in a privileged job and took it more seriously and became a decent co-commentator. Now he seems to try and force everything out as if everything he says has to be searingly insightful or hilarious. At least Lawro is just a grumpy old man being a grumpy old man.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Danny Murphy on 18:10 - Jun 30 with 1497 viewsSwansea_Blue

Danny Murphy on 18:09 - Jun 30 by LankHenners

For me, he started off similar to Robbie Savage, but unlike Savage realised that he was in a privileged job and took it more seriously and became a decent co-commentator. Now he seems to try and force everything out as if everything he says has to be searingly insightful or hilarious. At least Lawro is just a grumpy old man being a grumpy old man.

Yeah fair point. Savage seems to have been written off - I haven’t seen him for ages.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Danny Murphy on 18:12 - Jun 30 with 1486 viewsLankHenners

Danny Murphy on 18:10 - Jun 30 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah fair point. Savage seems to have been written off - I haven’t seen him for ages.

Think he's been relegated to taking phone-ins on 5live.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Danny Murphy on 18:43 - Jun 30 with 1453 viewsBrixtonBlue

I quite like him. Good summariser for me.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Danny Murphy on 19:56 - Jun 30 with 1393 viewskesblue

Joanna Taylor nuff said
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Murphy on 20:23 - Jun 30 with 1365 viewsWestSussexBlue

Along with Mark Lawrenson and Dean Saunders on Talksport, Merson another at times although at least he acknowledges that he gets things wrong.
I have a real dislike for Lawro though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024