Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England to win the world cup or Town to win the league next year 10:10 - May 18 with 1081 viewsstickymockwell

England to win the world cup or Town to win the league next year

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

England to win the world cup or Town to win the league next year on 10:11 - May 18 with 1070 viewsstickymockwell

If you could choose. I know neither will happen.

England to win the world cup or Town to win the league next year on 10:24 - May 18 with 1031 viewshoppy

England to win the world cup or Town to win the league next year on 10:11 - May 18 by stickymockwell

If you could choose. I know neither will happen.

Where's the 'Both, obviously' option? I can't see any reason at all why that wouldn't be the outcome.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

England to win the world cup or Town to win the league next year on 16:32 - Jul 11 with 848 viewsstickymockwell

England to win the world cup or Town to win the league next year on 10:24 - May 18 by hoppy

Where's the 'Both, obviously' option? I can't see any reason at all why that wouldn't be the outcome.

Can I add both to the poll?
Fecking hell boys were going to win the league and I think it's down to me!

England to win the world cup or Town to win the league next year on 16:37 - Jul 11 with 834 viewsJ2BLUE

The answer has always been obvious to me. For the first time i'm genuinely conflicted.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

England to win the world cup or Town to win the league next year on 16:43 - Jul 11 with 809 viewsstickymockwell

England to win the world cup or Town to win the league next year on 16:37 - Jul 11 by J2BLUE

The answer has always been obvious to me. For the first time i'm genuinely conflicted.

I voted Ipswich at the time.
Now it's like asking me which of my children do I love the most? It's little Bobby Alf Sticky Watkins Btw

England to win the world cup or Town to win the league next year on 16:44 - Jul 11 with 809 viewsrickw

If it was the Premier League then Ipswich, the Championship then England

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024