Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advice required please - son’s first game 07:44 - Jul 16 with 1198 viewsEastLondonBlue

Hi all,
Long time reader, only posted a few times.
Want to take my son to his first match in August at P.R and want to make it as good as possible for him. Anyone got any advice about best place to sit with a 5 year old?? I was thinking A.R upper but the club were saying the family areas in the Co-op stand would be good too. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Advice required please - son’s first game on 07:59 - Jul 16 with 1149 viewsacj

Brilliant view from SAR upper and definitely a child-friendly area for the young lad's first game. Fair amount of stairs to get up there mind. Wherever you decide I hope it's an absolutely magical experience that he'll never forget!

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Advice required please - son’s first game on 08:47 - Jul 16 with 1077 viewsfactual_blue

Park at Gatwick for the perfect start to the trip.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Advice required please - son’s first game on 08:49 - Jul 16 with 1074 viewsReuser_is_God

Alf Ramsey upper I’d say, added bonus of the Legends bar.

Also pop into the fanzone pre match.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Advice required please - son’s first game on 08:52 - Jul 16 with 1070 viewsMeadowlark

I took my two young grandsons (7 & 5)to their first match last season. Upstairs in Churchmans (Is that now Sir Alf?) was great. Their faces were a picture as they walked out and saw the stadium for the first time. Excellent view of the match, not too crowded or noisy for them and very child friendly.
They enjoyed it so much they asked to go again, so we did!
Advice required please - son’s first game on 08:54 - Jul 16 with 1069 viewsDeano69

Experience tells me that an aisle seat is preferable for those inevitable toilet visits. Fanzone is great to add to the build up and SAR as good an option as anywhere. it’s by the tunnel which means you will be able to see all that’s going on and closer views of the players.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Advice required please - son’s first game on 09:52 - Jul 16 with 1009 viewsEastLondonBlue

Thanks all - great - was hopeful SAR would be a good area - want to see his face as we go up the stars into the seating area for him to see the whole stadium for the first time. Legends bar a definite too as will be a Portman pie, let’s hope he’s hungry!
Cheers for the parking tip, hope there’s a shuttle from terminal 2
COYB
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024