Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump concocts most lying tweet yet as job figures who he is failing 17:52 - Jul 18 with 996 viewsunstableblue

Here you go:

"So many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved my press conference performance in Helsinki. Putin and I discussed many important subjects at our earlier meeting. We got along well which truly bothered many haters who wanted to see a boxing match. Big results will come!"

UTTER UTTER B@LLSH!T How can he write this stuff?

Just as the Labour Department releases stats that 2017 was the worst year job creation in years, and Obama delivered more new jobs in the preceding 5 years.

So for those Trump apologist who say - but he's making things work.... I'm afraid not people.

He's just dividing America and helping the rich.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 17:52]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump concocts most lying tweet yet as job figures who he is failing on 19:13 - Jul 18 with 894 viewsPinewoodblue

It was the gullible that elected him, not the rich, and they continue to lap it up.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Trump concocts most lying tweet yet as job figures who he is failing on 19:54 - Jul 18 with 852 viewsStokieBlue

Try not to let him get to you so much, he does seem to wind you up more than he does most people and that's saying something!

As for the jobs figures, I've not looked but they could be misleading - 2012 onwards saw quick growth after then massive crash of 2018 so the figures might be skewed. Not that anything Trump has done would have contributed even if they were going up.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Trump concocts most lying tweet yet as job figures who he is failing on 20:02 - Jul 18 with 833 viewsLankHenners

Thing is his base don't care that he lies/is hypocritical. In their eyes whatever he and his cronies say is gospel even if it's in direct contradiction with a previous statement and no amount of pointing this out will change anything.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024