Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who got Freddie in this season's scapegoat sweepstake? 07:12 - Aug 5 with 994 viewsartsbossbeard

Lucky git.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Who got Freddie in this season's scapegoat sweepstake? on 07:27 - Aug 5 with 970 viewsurbanblue

Very good!
Who got Freddie in this season's scapegoat sweepstake? on 07:32 - Aug 5 with 962 viewstiptreeblue

Spence was getting a fair bit of stick from people around me until he went off and, to be honest i think it was merited as we looked a lot more assured at the back when he got substituted. But Sears was pretty lightweight yesterday
Who got Freddie in this season's scapegoat sweepstake? on 07:39 - Aug 5 with 938 viewsm14_blue

Who got Freddie in this season's scapegoat sweepstake? on 07:32 - Aug 5 by tiptreeblue

Spence was getting a fair bit of stick from people around me until he went off and, to be honest i think it was merited as we looked a lot more assured at the back when he got substituted. But Sears was pretty lightweight yesterday

Not having a pop at you but when did it become acceptable and 'merited' to abuse Town players during the game?

Moan about them afterwards in the pub but what sort of a nob digs them out when they're wearing the shirt?

I can understand it if people genuinely thought they weren't trying but when they're just having a bad game it's completely d1ck behaviour.
Who got Freddie in this season's scapegoat sweepstake? on 07:41 - Aug 5 with 930 viewsjas0999

Hold your horses!

Spence and Skuse May have something to say about that. The latter being extremely poor yesterday!
Who got Freddie in this season's scapegoat sweepstake? on 07:52 - Aug 5 with 913 viewstiptreeblue

Who got Freddie in this season's scapegoat sweepstake? on 07:39 - Aug 5 by m14_blue

Not having a pop at you but when did it become acceptable and 'merited' to abuse Town players during the game?

Moan about them afterwards in the pub but what sort of a nob digs them out when they're wearing the shirt?

I can understand it if people genuinely thought they weren't trying but when they're just having a bad game it's completely d1ck behaviour.

okay, sorry, i will change the word merited to `i can see why'. and to be honest, it wasn`t just one bad game anyway, people were saying last year that Spense isn`t a good right back.
Who got Freddie in this season's scapegoat sweepstake? on 07:58 - Aug 5 with 902 viewsm14_blue

Who got Freddie in this season's scapegoat sweepstake? on 07:52 - Aug 5 by tiptreeblue

okay, sorry, i will change the word merited to `i can see why'. and to be honest, it wasn`t just one bad game anyway, people were saying last year that Spense isn`t a good right back.

Yeah, I knew that's what you meant, and I agree that Spence has been poor for a while.

It's the idiots shouting at their own players that wind me up.
Who got Freddie in this season's scapegoat sweepstake? on 08:07 - Aug 5 with 891 viewsHipsterectomy

I think if you asked all of the championship teams that hey could have Freddy for free but he must play at least 40 league games this season then most would say no thanks

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Who got Freddie in this season's scapegoat sweepstake? on 08:11 - Aug 5 with 882 viewsBloomBlue

Not sure, but you won't see a better cross all season then the one he delivered for the first goal.
Login to get fewer ads

Who got Freddie in this season's scapegoat sweepstake? on 08:35 - Aug 5 with 836 viewsnifty2000

He’s just plain not good enough for this level, and anyone who thinks he’s good enough is deluded.. Finishing isn’t good enough. Not good enough at taking on his man. Runs around a lot but never actually gets stuck into a tackle. Positioning in the box is poor. Only asset is pace.

Poll: Who is the real proper bloke?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024