Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very thin on CBs. Hope we don’t get any injuries.... 14:29 - Aug 9 with 1244 viewsSitfcB

🙄

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Very thin on CBs. Hope we don’t get any injuries.... on 14:36 - Aug 9 with 1223 viewsBlueNomad

Woolfie out for 6 weeks
Very thin on CBs. Hope we don’t get any injuries.... on 14:36 - Aug 9 with 1220 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Loans are available til end of the month
Very thin on CBs. Hope we don’t get any injuries.... on 15:11 - Aug 9 with 1090 viewsEJP

Very thin on CBs. Hope we don’t get any injuries.... on 14:36 - Aug 9 by BtreeBlueBlood

Loans are available til end of the month

Isn’t loan with a view to buy at the end of the deal?
Very thin on CBs. Hope we don’t get any injuries.... on 17:44 - Aug 9 with 963 viewseddiespearitt03

We,ll be ok.....Still got Spence who can slot in there.....and Emmanuel if desperate. If Knudsen is still with us he can do a job there with Kenlock at left back.

We,ll be too busy attacking to worry about our defence lol
Very thin on CBs. Hope we don’t get any injuries.... on 17:51 - Aug 9 with 932 viewsBluefish

1 hour and 10 mins to buy one

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Very thin on CBs. Hope we don’t get any injuries.... on 17:57 - Aug 9 with 908 viewsgt81

Very thin on CBs. Hope we don’t get any injuries.... on 17:44 - Aug 9 by eddiespearitt03

We,ll be ok.....Still got Spence who can slot in there.....and Emmanuel if desperate. If Knudsen is still with us he can do a job there with Kenlock at left back.

We,ll be too busy attacking to worry about our defence lol

We've got enough players who can do a job at centre back, but I'm not keen on having to chop and change the defense to do it - having a strong and settled defense is the foundation of a solid side, especially as I don't think Hurst's system is "possession based", but depends on our ability to break up play and transition to a quick, direct counter.

I think that is where the parallels to Mick come from, only for whatever reason we never had the players to do it in the latter part of Mick's tenure.
Very thin on CBs. Hope we don’t get any injuries.... on 17:59 - Aug 9 with 901 viewsDeano69

We’ll be winning games 5-4 and 6-5, don’t worry!

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Very thin on CBs. Hope we don’t get any injuries.... on 18:05 - Aug 9 with 881 viewsgt81

Very thin on CBs. Hope we don’t get any injuries.... on 17:59 - Aug 9 by Deano69

We’ll be winning games 5-4 and 6-5, don’t worry!

I was thinking that earlier, it'll be like Keegan's Newcastle 2.0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024