Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m expecting to see a clear improvement after the international break 19:53 - Aug 22 with 941 viewsbontcho

Two clear weeks to

1. Get tactics and plans really sorted with the new arrivals.
2. Have Bishop and Huws involved pretty much fully
3. Work on set pieces.

We won’t have many away on internationals (Knudsen, Bart? Chalobah?)

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

I’m expecting to see a clear improvement after the international break on 20:10 - Aug 22 with 891 viewsPinewoodblue

With games at U19 , U20 and U21 level we are likely to have quite a few players away on international duty. Fortunately the youngsters do not currently figure in PH's immediate plans.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I’m expecting to see a clear improvement after the international break on 20:12 - Aug 22 with 888 viewsChocorange

Yup, in fact after Saturday it's just the one game in the following 3 weeks, plenty of time to work on everything from fitness to set pieces to forward support, defensive shape.

We have much to do.
I’m expecting to see a clear improvement after the international break on 20:22 - Aug 22 with 862 viewsmrshallisfit

Which new arrivals are these?
I’m expecting to see a clear improvement after the international break on 20:26 - Aug 22 with 853 viewsjjblue84

Can it get worse??
I’m expecting to see a clear improvement after the international break on 22:16 - Aug 22 with 738 viewsipswich93

Love your confident mate tactics wise they aren’t working are they we need as a whole to get forward more to support Harrison just don’t think that will happen with likes of skuse and Chalobah together in a midfield .

Defence apart from the set pieces I’ve been pleased with we’re getting there with that side of things mind you Bart has been a slight concern hopefully it’s just a small blip .
Attacking wise you say Bishop/huws involved which I agree but I was hoping just as much nydam/dozzell to be abit more involved too that’s dissapointed me slightly so far .

I’m abit meh fed up on things at moment but you know it’s early days yet sometimes you’ve gotta go through rubbish before get better lol . Just hope we at least get a win before break no necessary for us fans but I think it’ll do the team some massive good at least show them moving forward etc .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024