Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry I tried I really did. But.. 17:21 - Sep 26 with 1375 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bravo Hurst. Fken Bravo.

*Appreciate lack of deep insight within this post.. however I think that sums up how a lot will feel right now.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Sorry I tried I really did. But.. on 17:24 - Sep 26 with 1342 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't leave us Frimmers.

You're possibly right here. The only slight doubt I have is that maybe Walters didn't say how bad his injury still was in desperation to help us out? Clearly has a lot of affection for the club.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sorry I tried I really did. But.. on 17:28 - Sep 26 with 1299 viewsFrimleyBlue

Sorry I tried I really did. But.. on 17:24 - Sep 26 by J2BLUE

Don't leave us Frimmers.

You're possibly right here. The only slight doubt I have is that maybe Walters didn't say how bad his injury still was in desperation to help us out? Clearly has a lot of affection for the club.

You may be right J2. But the buck stops with the manager. How can someone so pro science allow him to be involved. He's spoken alot about players being fit for football but not fit to be Hurst ready and then takes the words of a player rather than using the sports science that's apparently keeping certain players out of the squad.

Whilst Walters probably did say im fine gaffa, you just can not take the words of players as gospel

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Sorry I tried I really did. But.. on 19:46 - Sep 26 with 1068 viewsPositivelyPortman

Sorry I tried I really did. But.. on 17:28 - Sep 26 by FrimleyBlue

You may be right J2. But the buck stops with the manager. How can someone so pro science allow him to be involved. He's spoken alot about players being fit for football but not fit to be Hurst ready and then takes the words of a player rather than using the sports science that's apparently keeping certain players out of the squad.

Whilst Walters probably did say im fine gaffa, you just can not take the words of players as gospel

Thanks for that insight into the world of Championship football.

Is Dozzell ready currently? I expect he’s telling the manager that he is.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Sorry I tried I really did. But.. on 19:50 - Sep 26 with 1047 viewsBluefish

Sorry I tried I really did. But.. on 17:24 - Sep 26 by J2BLUE

Don't leave us Frimmers.

Let's be honest if what happened was true (malcy is selling the rights to the notw) then it is awful but let's not make out he wasn't an absolute tool.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Sorry I tried I really did. But.. on 19:56 - Sep 26 with 999 viewslmfcblue

Sorry I tried I really did. But.. on 19:46 - Sep 26 by PositivelyPortman

Thanks for that insight into the world of Championship football.

Is Dozzell ready currently? I expect he’s telling the manager that he is.

Dozzell is playing regular football,not as demanding as the championship I know but it's still the same movements and if he isn't ready he shouldnt even be playing U23's
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024