Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nothing adds up to bad luck anymore 18:27 - Sep 29 with 696 viewsmonytowbray

Can't win, can't keep a clean sheet bar one game vs 10 men, can't keep players fit and plagued with injury, awful discipline record.

I mean, if we were Scum last season with Farke floating about mid-table and getting the odd result I'd still be okay to give it time, but I really feel like this is a failure that won't be improving anytime soon long term or short term. Stakes are getting to PJ's last season levels of desperate now. Something just isn't right in the background. Am I right in thinking Hurst is a sucker for fitness training? Perhaps he's focused so much on that players are overworked?

I'm now of the verdict we end this now and roll the dice again.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Nothing adds up to bad luck anymore on 18:34 - Sep 29 with 644 viewsJ2BLUE

Disagree, unless things really are bad at the club. Next two fixtures are a thankless task. I think we should give him the Boro game. If we're dire then sack him and give Klug/Dyer/Nash the job for the Swansea game. Get a new man in and let them have the international break and a winnable first game at home to QPR.

With that said, it's an awful job now until January. Two fit senior strikers. Pennington out for three games?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nothing adds up to bad luck anymore on 18:45 - Sep 29 with 601 viewsLimitlessBlue

Nothing adds up to bad luck anymore on 18:34 - Sep 29 by J2BLUE

Disagree, unless things really are bad at the club. Next two fixtures are a thankless task. I think we should give him the Boro game. If we're dire then sack him and give Klug/Dyer/Nash the job for the Swansea game. Get a new man in and let them have the international break and a winnable first game at home to QPR.

With that said, it's an awful job now until January. Two fit senior strikers. Pennington out for three games?

Pennington just the one game, 2 x Yellow's wasn't it?

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Nothing adds up to bad luck anymore on 19:01 - Sep 29 with 548 viewshomer_123

Nothing adds up to bad luck anymore on 18:45 - Sep 29 by LimitlessBlue

Pennington just the one game, 2 x Yellow's wasn't it?

Yep

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024