Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’ve lost one more game than Man Utd have this season... 18:10 - Sep 29 with 580 viewshoppy

Despite having played 4 more games than them...

Or also in the Championship, we’ve lost one more game than Sheffield United, who are in 4th...

Once those draws starting turning to wins...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

We’ve lost one more game than Man Utd have this season... on 18:15 - Sep 29 with 564 viewsFixed_It

You see - this is why I like you Hoppy. Whilst all around us seem to be losing their nerve, you manage to keep it in perspective. We aren't in a good place at the moment - there is no denying that - but all is not lost. I actually fancy us to win on Tuesday under the FPR lights. Especially as I won't be able to make it.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

We’ve lost one more game than Man Utd have this season... on 18:19 - Sep 29 with 550 viewsBlueBadger

I'm less discouraged by our start this time round than I was under Keane. We're winless, yes, but we've(bar games where Hurst has lost his nerve and changed the formation) always looked threatening for at least some of a game and we haven't had a Newcastle-at-home level humiliation.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We’ve lost one more game than Man Utd have this season... on 19:30 - Sep 29 with 468 viewshoppy

We’ve lost one more game than Man Utd have this season... on 18:15 - Sep 29 by Fixed_It

You see - this is why I like you Hoppy. Whilst all around us seem to be losing their nerve, you manage to keep it in perspective. We aren't in a good place at the moment - there is no denying that - but all is not lost. I actually fancy us to win on Tuesday under the FPR lights. Especially as I won't be able to make it.

Glad I have my uses at times...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024