Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
grumpy lesbian 15:11 - Oct 3 with 1114 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/03/mixed-sex-civil-partnershi

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

grumpy lesbian on 15:22 - Oct 3 with 1076 viewsMJallday

i thought all lesbians were grumpy*, **

*other dwarves are available

**except the ones in mucky films

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

grumpy lesbian on 15:33 - Oct 3 with 1036 viewsgiant_stow

grumpy lesbian on 15:22 - Oct 3 by MJallday

i thought all lesbians were grumpy*, **

*other dwarves are available

**except the ones in mucky films

Mine was a very serious political post, which you've now ruined, BRUTE!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

grumpy lesbian on 15:36 - Oct 3 with 1020 viewsMJallday

grumpy lesbian on 15:33 - Oct 3 by giant_stow

Mine was a very serious political post, which you've now ruined, BRUTE!

because ive never de-railed a thread before?

#sorrynotsorry

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

grumpy lesbian on 15:36 - Oct 3 with 1020 viewstabletopjoe

How does legislation like this get published? What a waste to the taxpayer

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

grumpy lesbian on 15:46 - Oct 3 with 1007 viewsgiant_stow

grumpy lesbian on 15:36 - Oct 3 by tabletopjoe

How does legislation like this get published? What a waste to the taxpayer

I'm not bothered by that personally - more bothered by someone complaining about equality for all (who ought to know better).

grumpy lesbian on 15:54 - Oct 3 with 991 viewsMJallday

having read the article. im a bit confused.

from what i gather civil partnerships now have the same rights as married people, same sex and mixed sex couples also have the same rights following a period of campaigning.

so seems like this article is just a case someone banging on about the past? have i missed the point? surely we can all do that?

grumpy lesbian on 15:57 - Oct 3 with 984 viewsgiant_stow

grumpy lesbian on 15:54 - Oct 3 by MJallday

having read the article. im a bit confused.

from what i gather civil partnerships now have the same rights as married people, same sex and mixed sex couples also have the same rights following a period of campaigning.

so seems like this article is just a case someone banging on about the past? have i missed the point? surely we can all do that?

She seems to be pissed off that straight couples didn't have to fight as hard as gay people did for the same right. boo hoo. get over yourself sister.

grumpy lesbian on 16:00 - Oct 3 with 971 viewsMJallday

grumpy lesbian on 15:57 - Oct 3 by giant_stow

She seems to be pissed off that straight couples didn't have to fight as hard as gay people did for the same right. boo hoo. get over yourself sister.

i think she can be rightly aggrieved that the rights didn't exist, and she probably got a point that one "party" didn't campaign when the shoe was on the other foot . However the situation is now remedied - so banging on about it just makes her come across as a bit bitter and alienates people further.

Login to get fewer ads

grumpy lesbian on 16:07 - Oct 3 with 960 viewstabletopjoe

grumpy lesbian on 15:46 - Oct 3 by giant_stow

I'm not bothered by that personally - more bothered by someone complaining about equality for all (who ought to know better).

Indeed, an experiment tried already by the Soviet Union.

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

grumpy lesbian on 16:23 - Oct 3 with 932 viewsSwansea_Blue

Maybe if she experienced the thrill of an additional digit, you could make her happy? :)

It's all getting a bit Monty Python these days. There's even talk of civil partnerships for siblings *resist's temptation for the obvious gag*

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024