Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can someone PM @ iamipswich and tell him to un ignore me. 13:02 - Oct 16 with 1396 viewsSitfcB

He must’ve done it unintentionally as I’m helping him get a QPR ticket.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can someone PM @ iamipswich and tell him to un ignore me. on 13:18 - Oct 16 with 1343 viewsSouperJim

Done

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Can someone PM @ iamipswich and tell him to un ignore me. on 14:42 - Oct 16 with 1247 viewsWickets

Can someone PM @ iamipswich and tell him to un ignore me. on 13:18 - Oct 16 by SouperJim

Done

What a nice man!
Can someone PM @ iamipswich and tell him to un ignore me. on 14:58 - Oct 16 with 1224 viewsiamipswich

Not sure how that happened, totally unintentional!

Help much appreciated and I will be more careful around the ignore button in future

Poll: Who will return first?

Can someone PM @ iamipswich and tell him to un ignore me. on 16:35 - Oct 16 with 1094 viewsusm

Can someone PM @ iamipswich and tell him to un ignore me. on 14:58 - Oct 16 by iamipswich

Help much appreciated and I will be more careful around the ignore button in future

Did someone say something ?

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Can someone PM @ iamipswich and tell him to un ignore me. on 19:12 - Oct 16 with 999 viewsSuperblue95

Can someone PM @ iamipswich and tell him to un ignore me. on 14:58 - Oct 16 by iamipswich

Awkward moment when the one person who tries to help is on your ignore list

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024