Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. 10:42 - Oct 23 with 1430 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Confirmed PH presser.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 10:44 - Oct 23 with 1403 viewsswede

He didn't seem very happy about that!
Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 10:50 - Oct 23 with 1337 viewsVeryStableGenius

Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 10:44 - Oct 23 by swede

Well, he hasn’t been told about the appointment by Evans, as he hasn’t spoken to him since Saturday.
Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 10:54 - Oct 23 with 1285 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hogg with Burley as DOF why not :)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 11:00 - Oct 23 with 1239 viewsitfcjoe

PositivelyPortman won't be happy that I broke this news

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 11:01 - Oct 23 with 1217 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 10:44 - Oct 23 by swede

He didn't seem happy bout anything during that presser.

Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 11:02 - Oct 23 with 1200 viewsswede

Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 11:01 - Oct 23 by TheTrueBlue1878

He didn't seem happy bout anything during that presser.

True.
Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 11:04 - Oct 23 with 1186 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 10:54 - Oct 23 by FrimleyBlue

Hogg with Burley as DOF why not :)

Agree with a lot you say Frimley, me and you both been scrutinising the recruitment from Rotherham, but cant see Hogg as a real candidate just yet, would have Burley with Hogg as assistant mind you, maybe Butcher as DOF.

P.S - did anyone else notice Butcher got his own box this weekend, with a couple of other gentlemen, him and Burley normally just sit in the leather seats.

Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 11:07 - Oct 23 with 1150 viewsswede

Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 11:04 - Oct 23 by TheTrueBlue1878

Agree with a lot you say Frimley, me and you both been scrutinising the recruitment from Rotherham, but cant see Hogg as a real candidate just yet, would have Burley with Hogg as assistant mind you, maybe Butcher as DOF.

P.S - did anyone else notice Butcher got his own box this weekend, with a couple of other gentlemen, him and Burley normally just sit in the leather seats.

Burley was in the Directors box on the front row.
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 11:10 - Oct 23 with 1097 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 11:07 - Oct 23 by swede

Burley was in the Directors box on the front row.

Yeah thats where I mean. Thats where Butcher sits 99% of the games.

Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 11:13 - Oct 23 with 1058 viewsswede

Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 11:10 - Oct 23 by TheTrueBlue1878

Yeah thats where I mean. Thats where Butcher sits 99% of the games.

Ah ok, I'm not normally that close, so didn't realise that it was his usual seat.
Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 11:15 - Oct 23 with 1028 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Chris Hogg officially confirmed as 1st team coach. on 11:13 - Oct 23 by swede

Ah ok, I'm not normally that close, so didn't realise that it was his usual seat.

Burley and Butcher normally sit in the directors box, and Evans normally sits in his personal box with Milne, however Evans chose to sit on his own and Milne was in the directors box this week.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024