Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolfenden will be ready for the Championship next season 08:59 - Oct 18 with 939 viewsGeoffSentence

According to Phil Brown

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/luke-woolfenden-impressing-at-swindon-town-1-5740181

The only question remaining then, is which Championship team will he be playing for.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Wolfenden will be ready for the Championship next season on 09:18 - Oct 18 with 880 viewsHerbivore

Us I imagine. Chambers isn't getting any younger and Pennington won't be here. He played plenty in pre-season and got game time against Blackburn, I see nothing to suggest he's not in the longer term plans here.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Wolfenden will be ready for the Championship next season on 09:36 - Oct 18 with 828 viewsCurrie10

Wolfenden will be ready for the Championship next season on 09:18 - Oct 18 by Herbivore

Us I imagine. Chambers isn't getting any younger and Pennington won't be here. He played plenty in pre-season and got game time against Blackburn, I see nothing to suggest he's not in the longer term plans here.

Good chance we'll be relegated.
Wolfenden will be ready for the Championship next season on 09:36 - Oct 18 with 827 viewsericclacton

Sham pee on sheep!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024