Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've lost all faith in Hurst to turn this around 18:24 - Oct 20 with 655 viewsSouperJim

Forget the result, that performance today was an utter embarrassment. I really can't see where we go from here under Hurst, 2 weeks to prepare, off the back of a morale boosting first victory and we turn out our worst performance so far.

What worries me most is I can't see another manager doing any better with these personnel. Until the transfer window opens, we're stuffed.

It was the right decision to part ways with Mick and I still think Hurst was the correct appointment, but his performance has been terrible. Disastrous recruitment and he appears to have no idea how to turn this around. I don't see what we can do other than limp along until the next international break and then bring a new manager in with a short run-up to the window.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

I've lost all faith in Hurst to turn this around on 18:46 - Oct 20 with 561 viewsChocorange

The performanance after the last international break was just as bad.

However it was away at Hull so the home faithful didnt see it and it was swept under the carpet.
I've lost all faith in Hurst to turn this around on 19:34 - Oct 20 with 489 viewsWickets

Yes i tend to agree. As Mick Mills was kinda saying on Suffolk it would be nice to know if and by how much the budget has been cut for the new manager.
I've lost all faith in Hurst to turn this around on 19:41 - Oct 20 with 459 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Hurst was the wrong appointment. The man at Sunderland is a gem and we missed out when we should have had him signed, sealed and delivered.

Agree Hurst won't turn things around. Time for a change.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024