Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This result means nothing. We were always going to lose it. The next 3 games 22:53 - Oct 24 with 800 viewsWorcester

however will define our season If we lose at millwall and fail to beat Preston at home then it should be curtains for Hurst. But it won't be.
ME has got his recruitment policy wrong. With a few more sheccles spent on proven Championship talent I believe Hurst would be ok. He has set him up to fail.
This result means nothing. We were always going to lose it. The next 3 games on 22:55 - Oct 24 with 782 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Performance is relevant though!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

This result means nothing. We were always going to lose it. The next 3 games on 23:23 - Oct 24 with 703 viewsBlueBadger

Nobody MADE Hurst gut an experience and competent side and rebuild it with little thought as to how he was going to actually send it out.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This result means nothing. We were always going to lose it. The next 3 games on 23:27 - Oct 24 with 688 viewswkj

Sadly, this, and every result means everything until we're clear of the bottom 3- it doesn't matter who the opposition are.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024