Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we recall our players out on loan? 18:34 - Oct 27 with 1695 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

We need new faces in straight away. Can’t be any worse than the shower today.
Can we recall our players out on loan? on 18:36 - Oct 27 with 1688 viewsHorseboy

No, unless on youth loan terms.
Can we recall our players out on loan? on 18:37 - Oct 27 with 1675 viewsfloridaboy

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 18:36 - Oct 27 by Horseboy

No, unless on youth loan terms.

Who is out on loan who will add anything to the current batch of players?
Can we recall our players out on loan? on 18:39 - Oct 27 with 1652 viewsStokieBlue

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 18:37 - Oct 27 by floridaboy

Who is out on loan who will add anything to the current batch of players?

Wolfie?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 18:54 - Oct 27 with 1607 viewssundaze

Perhaps we could try and swap them with some of the ones who are still pretending to play for us at the moment.
Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:18 - Oct 27 with 1543 viewsfloridaboy

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 18:39 - Oct 27 by StokieBlue

Wolfie?

SB

Good call. Bring him back to replace liability Chambers!
Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:19 - Oct 27 with 1530 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:18 - Oct 27 by floridaboy

Good call. Bring him back to replace liability Chambers!

We need SOME experience at the back.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:22 - Oct 27 with 1518 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Woolfie is better than Nsiala and Chambers and Josh E is far better than Spence. Morris better than Jackson or Harrison. Just my opinion.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:25 - Oct 27 with 1504 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:22 - Oct 27 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Woolfie is better than Nsiala and Chambers and Josh E is far better than Spence. Morris better than Jackson or Harrison. Just my opinion.

How much have you seen of Wolfie to make that assessment?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:30 - Oct 27 with 1481 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:25 - Oct 27 by BrixtonBlue

Enough first team games to see he's better than Nsiala who turns slower than the QE2.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:39 - Oct 27 with 1451 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:30 - Oct 27 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Enough first team games to see he's better than Nsiala who turns slower than the QE2.

Unless you watch a lot of Bromley and Swindon, that's one full game (in a dead rubber at the end of last season) and 2 sub appearances, one of which was also in a dead rubber and for 2 minutes.

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:45 - Oct 27 with 1432 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:39 - Oct 27 by BrixtonBlue

Unless you watch a lot of Bromley and Swindon, that's one full game (in a dead rubber at the end of last season) and 2 sub appearances, one of which was also in a dead rubber and for 2 minutes.

so? you point is? I've seen Nsiala and Woolfie's better. My Opinion that's all, don't get all uppity. Why is there a minimum number of 1st Xi games required before anyone is allowed an opinion?

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:48 - Oct 27 with 1414 viewsfloridaboy

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:25 - Oct 27 by BrixtonBlue

Him and Morris currently bench warming at their respective loan clubs!!
Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:52 - Oct 27 with 1400 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:48 - Oct 27 by floridaboy

Him and Morris currently bench warming at their respective loan clubs!!

Both still better than some of the trash PH signed..

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:56 - Oct 27 with 1380 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can we recall our players out on loan? on 19:45 - Oct 27 by Jonnosdreadlocks

so? you point is? I've seen Nsiala and Woolfie's better. My Opinion that's all, don't get all uppity. Why is there a minimum number of 1st Xi games required before anyone is allowed an opinion?

I'm not getting uppity, that seems to be you.

I think my point is pretty obvious.

I don't know how many games you'd need to see of a player to know he's better than another player... but I reckon just over half a meaningful game, a dead rubber and 2 mins at the end of another dead rubber, probably isn't enough.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024