Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism 12:28 - Nov 4 with 1043 viewsGlasgowBlue

in the party and accuses minority representative group of using the issue for political motives.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism on 12:37 - Nov 4 with 1015 viewsJ2BLUE

I can see why people get tired of the political stuff on here. Even i'm bored of it now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism on 12:42 - Nov 4 with 999 viewsGlasgowBlue

Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism on 12:37 - Nov 4 by J2BLUE

I can see why people get tired of the political stuff on here. Even i'm bored of it now.

But a representative of the governing political party has just dismissed one of her own minority members who has raised concerns about widespread Islamophobia in the party and has accused the Muslim Council of Britain of being politically motivated in their calls for an inquiry into Islamophobia.

That's pretty damn important imo.

Iron Lion Zion

Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism on 12:45 - Nov 4 with 981 viewsJ2BLUE

Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism on 12:42 - Nov 4 by GlasgowBlue

But a representative of the governing political party has just dismissed one of her own minority members who has raised concerns about widespread Islamophobia in the party and has accused the Muslim Council of Britain of being politically motivated in their calls for an inquiry into Islamophobia.

That's pretty damn important imo.

We have four active threads on a football forum about the same thing. I'm not saying don't highlight it, just perhaps keep it all on one thread?

Truly impaired.

Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism on 12:55 - Nov 4 with 963 viewsGlasgowBlue

Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism on 12:45 - Nov 4 by J2BLUE

We have four active threads on a football forum about the same thing. I'm not saying don't highlight it, just perhaps keep it all on one thread?

I hadn't seen a thread started on this. I only just saw the interview on my twitter feed. She was on Sky news this morning.

Iron Lion Zion

Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism on 13:00 - Nov 4 with 949 viewsJ2BLUE

Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism on 12:55 - Nov 4 by GlasgowBlue

I hadn't seen a thread started on this. I only just saw the interview on my twitter feed. She was on Sky news this morning.

Racism in politics I mean.

Just an idea anyway. Start as many threads as you want.

Truly impaired.

Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism on 16:01 - Nov 4 with 869 viewsGlasgowBlue

Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism on 13:00 - Nov 4 by J2BLUE

Racism in politics I mean.

Just an idea anyway. Start as many threads as you want.

I suppose this could have been added to the antisemitism thread but that seems to have reached its conclusion*

But it's very serious. And the opposition should be hammering Kemi Badenoch for what she said. Unfortunately they aren't in a position to do so because they have trotted out the same line with regards to Jewish Labour MP's and the Board of Deputies.

What times we live in.

*Well until Tuesday when you fulfil your promise to reply to the points I made on page 9.

Iron Lion Zion

Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism on 16:04 - Nov 4 with 858 viewsconnorscontract

Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism on 16:01 - Nov 4 by GlasgowBlue

I suppose this could have been added to the antisemitism thread but that seems to have reached its conclusion*

But it's very serious. And the opposition should be hammering Kemi Badenoch for what she said. Unfortunately they aren't in a position to do so because they have trotted out the same line with regards to Jewish Labour MP's and the Board of Deputies.

What times we live in.

*Well until Tuesday when you fulfil your promise to reply to the points I made on page 9.

Sh1ttest Government and sh1ttest Opposition front bench in history.

Just utter incompetence all round.
Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism on 16:07 - Nov 4 with 852 viewsGlasgowBlue

Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism on 16:04 - Nov 4 by connorscontract

Sh1ttest Government and sh1ttest Opposition front bench in history.

Just utter incompetence all round.

Can't disagree with that assessment CC.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024